Uniblue Registry Booster / deceptive advertising and sales practice
Uniblue run a scam where they supposedly offer a product for free if your purchase their Registry Booster Product. The following has happened over the past couple of weeks:
SCAM 1. They have increased their SRP of Registry Booster to $39.95 but offer a constant $10 discount, which nets it out to their original $29.99. This is falsely leading a customer to believe they are getting a discount.
SCAM 2. They supposedly offer a free product to the value of $29.99, which is NOT sold anywhere else and therefore has no real value. The free product doesn't even do anything of value.
SCAM 3. They recently increased the supposed SRP of their free product from $29.99 to $39.99 to make it look like they are offering an even better deal. What they forgot to do, however, is change the price in their shopping cart. So, you see 1 price in the pre-cart page ($39.99), then the original price in their shopping cart ($29.99). WHAT A SCAM!
Check out the screen shots for proof. I can't believe these scam artists are allowed to get away with this type of practice.
More Uniblue Registry Booster Complaints & Reviews
- Uniblue "registry Booster" - market / phishing scam 
- www. Store. Uniblue.com Koeln Deu - money taken without authorization 
- Uniblue - unauthorized use of my credit card 
- Store Uniblue - illegal payment 
- Uniblue Registry Booster - uninstall 
- Uniblue Systems Ltd - #55871554 - refund 
- Store Uniblue Koeln Df - unauthorized purchase 
- Uniblue Power Suite - scam 
- Uniblue Registrybooste - number of registry
- Uniblue/registry Booster - deceptive practices; poor product performance