UnderArmour / custom currys already showing significant wear.

Lehighton, PA, United States

Good afternoon,

We ordered custom Curry basketball sneakers for my daughter awhile back. Waited the 6+ weeks to get them. Finally have them... she has literally worn them less than a dozen times for 1-2 hours at a clip on indoor courts and this is what they are starting to look like... pictures shown below.

My daughter takes extra care of her bball sneakers, she is very particular. She puts them on at the court and takes them off before leaving, they have never seen the outside or pavement... and after wearing them for a some practices and open gyms they are already wearing, very quickly I might add, they don't appear that they'll even make it all the way through a regular season.

Now, these are custom... and were not $50 sneakers, so you can imagine how irritated I am right now after paying all the money... and waiting months to receive them. What are the options to resolve this?? I expect that something needs to be done here, as this is completely unacceptable. I can easily be reached via email no matter the time of day, but if you feel we need to discuss this on the phone I can be reached on my cell listed below after 4pm EST.

IF you cannot see the pictures I attached please provide an email address and I can email them to you.

My contact information: