The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Ultimate Shopping Network / How to get refunded

1 United States Review updated:

Chase is my credit card company and they researched and found that USN keeps changing their name. If you credit card company won't help you, get a Chase Visa. They were great and I got my account credited immediately.

Also, Chase told me to file complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and the State Attorney General's Office. This will protect other consumers and they will investigate.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ro
      20th of Jun, 2007
    0 Votes

    USN Contact numbers that might help:

    Brian Kelly 310-614-2194 started USN with Michael Reinstein Co-Owner / Attorney in California

    Michael Reinstein 310-650-9995 Co-Owner / Attorney in California

    Brad Berdow 310-387-6310 Corporate Attorney for USN / Co-Owner

    Mark Miller 858-688-3349 CEO / Ex CEO of Payless Foods

Post your comment