Ultimate DVD Shop / ultimate dvd shop scam

1 monteal, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-788-7469

Ultimate dvd shop.com, tvmilk.com, dvd donkey, Allmyfavoriteshows.tv , Tvaddicts.tv, Dvdavenue.tv, dvd diesel, and dvdcraze.tvjust to name the ones I have found run by these crooks. Don't be fooled into thinking that you will get anything from these crooks is a nightmare and a slight possibility that if you should receive any merchandise from this company it will be horrible dvd's of shows recorded off of the tv. They are more than happy to admit to you on their "live chat" that the shows are recorded off of the tv and are 8 on a scale of 1-10 in quality. I have never seen any of these discs, because I was not one of the lucky ones that received the dvd's I paid for. They claim this legal, because they have a manufacturer they claim is licensed that makes them and they only sell them.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. (They claimed that they would give me a refund, but that hasn't happened) I also filed a report with the Motion Picture Association, and I called the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. I found an article that said 8 were arrested in Canada for pirating DVD"S. When I spoke to the police they could neither confirm or deny if they came from any of the above sites, because the hadn't been charged with a crime as of yet. He did however state that many people had complained about these kinds of sites, and that they had confiscated a lot of packages at their warehouse and the Canadian PO.

If any one has purchased any DVD's from any of these companies I hope you file a dispute with your credit card company or bank if you used a debit card as soon as possible. Part of their tactic is to stall you as long as possible so that it is too late to dispute the charges. Their "live help" person will tell you it's on the way and will probably give you a fake tracking number. When you can't track the package they will tell you the PO has probably lost it and that they will look into it. They will not answer emails in a timely manner as stated on their website (24-48hrs). They have a phone number but no one will ever return your call.

Please be warned Ultimate DVD Shop is a scam and a fraud. Please fell free to contact me if you would like anymore information.

Na

Comments

• Na
      6th of Jan, 2008

They scammed me too

• Th
      14th of Jan, 2008

Me too have a lot of problems with this company, my dvd arrived very late and some of the movies cases crack and the quality very bad.

• Wm
      14th of Jan, 2008

I ordered the Adventures of Young Indiana Jones. I kept e-mailing as the tracking number they gave me could not be acknowledged by Canada Post. When I did receive them they were on plain white labels. When viewing you could see they had taped them (VHS) from USA network there was no color and the quality so so poor it was hard to view. I knew I had been had. I am just now seeing how many others have the same problem.

• Mi
      18th of Jan, 2008

Thanks to you guy and everyones messages I was able to call my card and have it cancled and also called the police and fill out a report. I ordered the full nash bridges set back on 11.20.07 and the over charged me by 30 dollars and kept giving me a fake tracking number also. I left several messages and eventually they will start ending chats with you. they ended several of my once they figured out who I am. the question is with all of us talking and getting scamed, what does it take to shut there web sight down.

• Sc
      20th of Jan, 2008

Give Shopsmore.com a try if ordering dvd's. If they don't have it they can add it just send an email. Everything is fullfulled via amazon so items are easier to find and same low prices.

Shopsmore.com

• Li
      9th of Feb, 2008

I too have been scammed. I found this article and it says we all should call. "To verify the legitimacy of Internet websites selling DVDs before making an order, contact the CMPDA at 1-800-363-9166. Anyone who believes they have purchased a pirated DVD is asked to call the RCMP at (514) 939-8307.

kevin.rollason@freepress.mb.ca"

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Ordered Football Follies over a month ago. Nothing. Nothing but evidence where money was stolen from my account. You would think that if people were going to go into ANY business, that they would have SOME degree of integrity. Victimized like all the rest. I hope that Amazon drops them so that others do not fall prey to this scam artist.

• Ju
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Ultimate DVD Shop - scam

same story as the others- no confimation email, no product, and no company rep to be found. I had to close my bank account so the idiots couldn't take more of my money! DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!