UCSI University / unprofessional customer care tele conversation

puchong, MY

Good morning,
I am the mother of a master student at your University and have happened to call the registrar office requesting for a letter of acknowledgement for my daughter.
I was attended by Ms. Silvia. I have explained that I will need a letter of acknowledgement for a student to be submitted to the employer, and would it be alright if i sent an email. She said it is better to come directly on the day of class and request for it over the counter. I explained that the next class is on this friday, no doubt, but I will be in a rush and may not have enough time to drop by the registrar's office. She insistently asked " I don't understand you, you just said that you have class on friday, you cant drop by for a few seconds?' She also said that email is not an official way and it will not be entertained as a priority. As such, the letter will be delayed.
Finally when i asked, what if I am not able to come for class on friday?, she then said you can drop the email but it will be entertained on next tuesday only. Today is wednesday and it will take 6 days before they decide to look at my email?
And this from the person at the office, just for a letter of acknowledgement?
I would like an explaination for this. I have asked my daughter to drop the email to [protected]@ucsiuniversity.edu.my . I will await an answer for this complaint before deciding my next move.

In