UbreakifixThey have waited for the detail and didn't return my phone

1 Review updated:

It was the first and the last time, when I used the services of Ubreakifix. 2 months ago I have sent my iPhone to this company for the repair. The rep confirmed that the phone was received and told me about the repair process. He provided the approximate price and I agreed to it. However, 2 months have passed and they continued for some detail. I asked to return my phone, but they haven’t listened to me.

Re
Oct 11, 2015

More Ubreakifix Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Oct 12, 2015

Hello Reviewer57943,

We are sorry to hear about your recent repair at one of our uBreakiFix locations. I apologize that our services did not meet your expectations and I appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We would like to make our best attempt at retaining your confidence in our company. Our dedicated Customer Support Team would like to work with you to reach an appropriate resolution in a quick and professional manner.

I'm trying to locate your file but I'm afraid I do not have a name to aid me in this process. Once I locate your work order I will be able to notify the business owner of the situation and we both will look into your issue immediately. I have every desire to address your needs and provide the best resolution available as soon as possible. Once you provide your contact information you can expect a call from the Customer Support Office with an update within 24 hours.

If you have any questions or concerns before I have an opportunity to call, please do not hesitate to contact us at the office at 877.320.2237. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 10 am to 7 pm EST. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Best Regards,