AquaGuard Complaints & Reviews

AquaGuardPoor response to customer - cheating company

Poor customer care and aquaguard company’s response

Beware of aquaguard company

Case of purchase of aquaguard enhance ro

1 i purchased enhanced ro aquaguard for domestic use on 25 jun 2014 and requested customer care for fresh installation vide reference number [protected] dt 13 jul 2014 at 1000hrs. After repeated persuasion with the customer care (Which keeps you hold for more than 10 minutes every time you call them) , a technician came on 16 th jul 14 and told us that the new membrane is required to be changed and he will arrange for the same and will install the very next day. However till today ie 22 jul 2014, nobody has turned up. Several calls to them have gone into deaf ears.

2 contacting their service head on mobile number [protected], he was aware that the work was still pending and told me that he will call back within 10 minutes but hours passed, call is yet to come. On calling up again on the same mobile number, some other person picked up the phone and asked me to repeat the entire episode. This is how aquaguard is treating its customers, total irresponsible attitude.

3 is there anybody at top management listening through this site and if some shame is left, it is requested to get installed my aquaguard at the earliest. Else i will
Be constrained to go to print & media and knock the door of law for such pathetic attitude of the company towards its customers.

4 with all above, there is a serious doubt of functioning ability of such a renowned company with respect to following

(A) the customer care expects you to keep on hold for more than 10 minutes every time you call them. This clearly indicates that the company is not bothered about customers
Time and value

(B) that the concerned complaint department doesn’t check whether the complaint has been
Addressed nor they take any feedback from customers regarding rectification of complaints

5 god please save from such fraud company who cannot install an aquaguard for more that 10 days

6 if the action not taken in next few days, i will move a memorandum to blacklist aqua guard in my working jurisdiction and ban the company from entering into the complex

Vijay
[protected]

Anitha Anugula Nov 18, 2007

I had got and new e-boiling technology aquaguard last month, but it is not working, i had disappointed very much, because being a branded item, we had a very bad experience of it. In my home four people are above 65's of age, so plz do needful as early as possible.

anonymas Aug 24, 2009

EUREKA FORBES -COMPANY WHICH FOOLS INNOCENT CUSTOMERS HAVING EXPERT SALESMANS
    WORST & DEGARADED COMPANY EVER SEEN...

Suresh PAthak Jul 06, 2010

I have problem with Aquaguad for past 1 month. Tried to reach to them so many times but only get response that we will take it on priority. but no result. I am fed up with their response.

MANOJ KUMAR GUPTA Jan 13, 2011

Problem is the aquaguard water purifier is not working properly. Water is not flowing continuously. We took enough pain to contact through customer service number, yet there is no response for the past one weekcontact no.9720172109

• Di
    DINESH RANKA Jan 30, 2011

dear sir i bought aqua guard 10 months ago they dint came for service also when we complaint is not working properly when the service man came and said you should change the filter and pay for it

• Ar
    aravindan Mar 10, 2011

I have paid for AMC of my aquaguard on10/08/2009 and 2nd service did on 25/02/2010.After that not even single service rendered to me, though I have contacted your Erode office till date no service. Please kindly look into this matter urgently and do the needful.

AMC no 1015-836259

Suma_83 Apr 25, 2011

Pathetic service from Aquaguard. We pay AMC but no one will come to service the equipment. I strongly recommend not to buy their product. We are 15 people in our building. I requested 8 of my neighbours not to buy it and they all very sweetly took my words, seeing the way i suffered after buying their stuoid product. I ahve now decided to throw it away and but Kent's product. HEard their service is far better.

AquaGuardfraudulence

I ordered a new aquaguard enhance water purifier(Eureka Forbes) by paying full money (12k), but i was given a defected machine. I asked for a replacement with aquaguard classic(8k), which took around 2 months for them during which i called for more than 100 times. Finally they installed a new machine after 2 months. They told they'll send a person to collect the old machine and refund the difference amount(i.e 4000 rs). It took another 100 calls from me and more than 2 months again to send a person. When we asked for the refund of money, he creates a drama and finally he ends up taking back the old machine without refunding. I don't have any hopes of getting my 4000 rs back.

So basically it was a nightmare for me dealing with Eureka Forbes people, and feel defrauded by them.

• Aa
    aajak Jan 23, 2010

monthly ser vice failure unit no 6015932

• Mu
    Mukund K Jan 30, 2013

I ordered a new aquaguard enhance water purifier(Eureka Forbes) by paying full money (12k), but i was given a defected machine. I asked for a replacement with aquaguard classic(8k), which took around 2 months for them during which i called for more than 100 times. Finally they installed a new machine after 2 months. They told they'll send a person to collect the old machine and refund the difference amount(i.e 4000 rs). It took another 100 calls from me and more than 2 months again to send a person. When we asked for the refund of money, he creates a drama and finally he ends up taking back the old machine without refunding. I don't have any hope that i'll get my 4000 rs back.

• eureka forbes Jan 31, 2013

Dear Mukund,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes Limited and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In order to do so and to prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.

Please visit the service redressal page on our website: http://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-your-service-request.aspx and place your complaint online.

Or provide us with your service request number if you have already registered a complaint with us
    Service request number ______________________________

This way we can ensure that our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications, please do contact write to us at: [email protected]

Regards

• De
    Deepak A.K Feb 10, 2013

Mr mukund i too agree with you fully and request all other customers to not buy any of the eureka forbes product henceforth and as i say dont trust them and put your complaint in consumer forum only.
    coz i have read on many complaint site about how aquaguard is a fraud and cheating company and on top of that they leave the same message as it is written to your complaint which is not a new thing bcoz they have written the same thing to mine and as well as all other customer's complaints as it is a recorded type reply.
    So i dont think they care much about customers so we customers must get united and file a common petition against them in the court.
    you can see my complaint also in this site as well as grahakseva.com also click on below link to see my complaint against them

• eureka forbes Feb 11, 2013

Dear Deepak,

Service request number ______________________________

Regards

• De
    Deepak A.K Feb 14, 2013

Hopeless aquaguard dont just give apologies do something in the complaint matter or else i think kent will succeed in customer satisfaction as well as sales.
    Even i too started mouth to mouth publicity of your products in my locality and all.social networking sites that how you cheat people by promising good service and two times candle maintaince in a year but all that thing is rubbish so i dont trust you anymore and on that you show ads in tv paani ka doctor do you know the meaning of paani ka doctor ask your technician named Umesh kamble from belgaum he will tell you the meaning of what does u mean by paani ka doctor he himself didnt trust you coz when i offered water from your aquaguard he only refused to drink it first and u tell customer to drink water from your aquaguard.
    This time the issue is very serious coz you have wasted the whole eight months without any service and dabba box is sitting idle in my home and i am planning to throw it outside of my house and i am not leaving u just like that you to pay my whole refund otherwise we have to meet in consumer court and court itself will take action against you.beware more than 2 lakhs unsatisfied customers are there against u .

AquaGuardWater purifier & cooling Tank

ACCP machine is not functioning since last 08 days. I made complain to ur dealer, at BBSR.they told that stocks r not available with us, plz. complain to Kolkatta office. to change cooling compressor & sweet water is coming from machine.
Thanx & regards,
Arun Ranjan Panigrahi
House Keeping Executive
Shri Jagannath Temple Administration, Puri,
M-[protected]

• eureka forbes May 07, 2012

Dear Mr. Arun Ranjan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

For any further assistance please feel free to write in.

Regards,

AquaGuardno proper service

Hi,

I purchased Aqua guard total enhance on 16/11/2011from the Sales person "Swami" of mahadevpura office bangalore. After the payment he never showed up for water checking, warranty. when ever i am calling him either he is not picking up the call or making false commitments regarding visiting.

Even the unit which is given to me leaks from the tap. I am pissed of with following up.

Pls do the needfull.

AquaGuardWater not coming

I have an aquaguard which has an AMC. In spite of an AMC they don't regularly come for servicing. for 1 week water is not coming after switching it on- the red light on on blinking with a sound. I called the service agent on 16th.The girl said the service person will come on 18th.He didn't come. I called on 19th. She said he is on the way. he didn't come.I again called on 21st. Then she said he was on leave for a week, but will come on 22nd. It looks she was bluffing and cheating me after taking a huge amount as AMC. This Service Centre is at Murinjapalam, Trivandrum-11, Kerala

AquaGuardAbusive New Aquaguard

Am in Avadi near Ambattur ( chennai), I bought total sensa on [protected] and delivered on [protected] . Today [protected]) Aquaguard personnel came for installation and saw that tap was broken in Aquaguard Total Sensa brand new, Even i dont know it was broken by technician, When i called up installation Manager Kanan ([protected]), He was abusive and am totally cheated with brand name AQuaguard Eureka forbes . I have raised an complaint " comp no: [protected]" . Am not happy with Aquagaurd product .

I thought customer Aquaguard sees for custome satisfaction, but here i dont see any proper response also

PLEASE LET KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE,

I WOULD START RECOMMEDING MY FRIENDS NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT . Below sales and installtionm pupil were

Customer id : [protected]
Ambattur Adress : Eureka Forbes
New No: 119, 3rd floor,
MTH Road, Seven Star Complex,
Singapore Plaza, Ambattur O.T chennai -600 053

AquaGuardPoor service & cheater.

I am extremely disappointed with the post purchase services of eureka. I had purchased the REVIVA RO in the month of sept 09. I have already lodged the complaint almost one month back. the people at eureka told me that our service engineers will take care or ur ro product, with in the warranty period.After warranty period ??????????.Hopeless customer service i have ever seen. I have been using Bislari water since one month, their people are not well trained, and not even well educated, . Infact i feel like a cheated customer because i have followed it up many times but every time they assure me that something would be done, but nothing happens!!!.
Their customer support is also pathetic. No one listens to us. I am planing to file a case in the consumer court for this. Please encourage all your friends not to buy any product from eureka fobes. They are the No1 cheater in this world. I regret for buying this product!
A.Razak
[protected]@hotmail.com
Raichur.

AquaGuardBad taste tds very high

I have Aquaguard RO water purifier even after innumerous call service executive is not taking complaints seriously and top of it this particular unit is under AMC and i have clearly written on the service card regarding high tds of water but no action has been taken so far.
Everytime same standard reply is given spares not available.

• Pa
    Pankaj Bharadwaj Dec 17, 2007

I had purchased Aquaguard on the 10th of June 2006.As per the warranty card I was supposed to get 2 free service from the company.
    Surprisingly, on the penultimate date of my warranty expiry one service person came and serviced my machine. He kept on iterating on the AMC. I think his main purpose was to do an AMC for me. I told him that there is another "FREE" servicing due for me and he kept on repeating on the AMC.
    In the meatime the so called survey persons from Eureka forbes also came to my place and I reminded them of my "FREE" service wherein he said that he would intimate his company on the same.Lastly, I lodged a compalint on the 16th of December 2007 that my machine was Leaking fro the water outlet and I want the same to be rectified with the "FREE" servicing. Surprisingly, on that very day the same person came to my place and again statred on the AMC part and did not touch my machine.
    On the 17th he came to my place and said that he has seen the machine and nothing is wrong with it.
    I was SHOCKED to see in the evening that the machine was still leaking and the person very conveniently got his service sheet signed from my person.
    I am very sorry to say that a company like Eureka Forbes thrives on the AMC and is least bothered on the customer's complaint.
    I am also in the service industry, but am very sorry to say that the service of your company is very poor where the company people are ONLY interested in the AMC.

• Za
    Zarrar Palekar Feb 02, 2008

Yes same thing is happening with me also

Sureshkumar Jun 06, 2008

I purchase IFB elena washing machine and with in 2 years warrent, 3 major parts are replaced and after warrenty i would like to extend and suddenly machine is overflowing water due to malfunctioning of control valve, now even ia m interesting to go for amc they said they cannot able to changer parts with free of cost.
    IFB is now a days deterioating services in accross the country no technical advantage with the current products.
    almost the major parts have been replaced with in 3 years and still we are not satisfying.
    Better go for any semi auto it is better in terms of efficiency
    regards
    suresh

Resolved AquaGuardAMC

Dear Sir, 05.03.2009

I am a customer of your product Aquaguard Model AG-Pump since 11.05.2002.

My customer code is 3700028 at Krishnagar, West Bengal. In every year I made my AMC for

one year. My renewal month is June. On June ’07 I made my AMC and obtained no periodical

service done on Dec’07 . When I made a phone call on Jan’08 Your local franchise report me that

the service already done by them. I denied and request them to verify the matter, next day they ring

me and said problem occurred due to same name of another person and next day they done the

periodical service.

On June’08 I again made my AMC for one year and surprisingly obtained that no periodical

service done in Dec’08. I do not remind your franchise again to report you directly for necessary action.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

Mrs.Krishna Dutta

AquaGuardLack of replacement of spare eventhough under AMC

My aquaguard is under MNC (Contract Receipt No.AG 96B [protected] (validity up to 31.3. 2009). The name of Service Franchisee is S. Choudhury, A-2/60, Kalyani, Nadia. The Aquaguard developed a big leakage and it was reported to them day before yesterday including the nature of problem. The technician visited in the noon of yesterday, and told in the evening that the defective housing will be replaced by today noon. But in the evening he told that because of non-availability of the spare, it would not be possible to correct the defect until day after tomorrow. My wife (age 59) and myself (age 60) are not getting pure drinking water since day before yesterday even though the instrument is under MNC. For a reputed concern like you, do you think this kind of service should be acceptable to people like us? I am a University Professor and very busy person (you can check my credentials by typing my name in the Google search). Do you think your reputed concern can not replace a spare within 48 hours, eventhough the instrument is under AMC? Shall I have to forward this complain to the Consumer redressal forum to get prompt services? Your technician was requested to solve the drinking water problem by giving him many options. But he did not care to take any positive measure and asked me if I like I can talk to the General Manager of Eureka Forbes in this regard. Really, am I supposed to bring the matter to the notice of the GM for getting such petty things done on time? Your prompt response in this matter will only deter me from going the Consumer redressal forum. Incidentally, I also own a Vacuum Cleaner of Eureka Forbes. Normally I used to get a prompt service whenever needed, but this is the first time when we have been thrown to fend for ourselves in this hot summer. I hope a clear message will follow down the line and by tomorrow, I'll get the spare replaced. I'll like to see it in order by tomorrow evening at the latest.
Thanking in anticipation of your prompt action,
Yours sincerely,
Prof. Dr. A.R. Khuda Bukhsh, Ph.D.
University of Kalyani,