Ty Ty Nursery / Bad Business
Ordered the Heartnut Walnut and English Walnut for a grand total of about $70...Received two sticks which died after planting. What a rip-off! And their return policy - they are ridiculous; do they really expect me to pay another $20 to submit a replacement application? Horrible customer service. Did not see all the bad reviews before ordering. Why are they still in business? I hope this horrendous company goes out of business soon, so no one else gets cheated. Ha Ha Ha.
More Ty Ty Nursery Complaints & Reviews
- Ty Ty Nursery - Terrible Business 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Avoid tytyga.com 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Sent me wrong items and didn't acknowledge complaint 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Poor nursery stock 
- Ty Ty Nursery - They Think I'm Some Kind Of Liar
- Tytyga.com / Ty Ty Plant Nursery - plant "insurance" policy
- Tytyga.com / Ty Ty Plant Nursery - nursery
- Ty Ty Nursery - Product Misrepresented 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Rip off artists 
- Tytyga.com - have none, they are wonerful!