TWX Magazine / Scam/Fraud
I purchased a used CD at a local FYE store and paid with my debit card. The clerk informed me that since I used my debit card I was entitled to 3 magazines for 3 months free. I told him no thanks, but he bugged the crap out of me saying they were free and what did I have to loose that I said ok. He gave me a form to pick the "free" magazines from and after I got out of the store I notice on the bottom of my CD recipt that the mags were free for the first 3 months and that you needed to cancell the subscription before the 3 months were up or else it would be charged to your card. I went back into the store and told the clerk to remove the subscriptions and he said he could not and that I would have to cancell it when I got my frist free magazine. I never got the free magazines but I sure got the charges. $24.50 each. There is a phone number on your bank statement but it is strictly automated and according to it they have no record of any account for me. I really would love to know how to get my money back but most important how to avoid them renewing again. This really makes me mad becuase I have yet to see any magazine. I do believes this falls under fraud. Needless to say I will never shop at FYE.
More TWX Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- TWX Magazine - How to Reach Real Live Person!!! 
- Twx Magazines - Charged without notice 
- TWX magazine customer service - Co. charge credit card w/o authorization 
- TWX Magazine - False charges against my credit card 
- TWX Magazine - UNAUTHORIZED CARD USE
- TWX Magazine - money magazine subscription
- TWX Magazine - People magazine
- Twx Magazines - Recurring charges 
- TWX Magazine Subsciption - Unapproved debit fom bank account 
- Twx Magazines - Still getting charged, even AFTER I cancelled.