TWX Magazine — False charges against my credit card
To the "obviously thorough" people who keep writing in suggesting that people are not paying attention. Not reading the fine print, or whatever, I suggesst that you pay a little closer attention to what the complainants are saying. Chances are that you have "no" idea what the complaintants situation is. And if so many people are complaining, then there is definately a consumer problem with both parties from the selling side.
I was checking my account to be sure I had enough to subscribe to Blue Mountain e cards so I could send out cards to friends for Christmas, when I saw a charge that I have no idea how this was done. This is who charged me: TWX*ENTERTAINMENT WKLY
[protected] NY. I have not been offered any subscription. Nor have I received any magazines. I have not called anyone yet, as it is Christmas Eve. Great way to start Christmas though. At 1:32 am. No more Best Buy for me, even though I didn't buy anything there. At least not this year. And time warner? If I know it's a time warner product, unless I have NO choice, I want nothing to do with it. I hope I'm not held up to long on this. And I'll be looking for the class action suit.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!1
More TWX Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- TWX Magazine - How to Reach Real Live Person!!! 
- TWX Magazine - Scam/Fraud 
- Twx Magazines - Charged without notice 
- TWX magazine customer service - Co. charge credit card w/o authorization 
- TWX Magazine - UNAUTHORIZED CARD USE
- Twx Magazines - fraudelent credit card charges
- Twx Magazines, New York - Unauthorized charge of my credit card 
- TWX Magazine - READ THIS--instructions on how to get your money back 
- TWX Magazine - Scam - Rip Off 
- TWX Magazine - free subscription - unfamiliar credit card charge