TWX AOL Service — UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL FROM CHECKING ACCOUNT
On 12/31/08 a withdrawal of $32.90 was made from my checking account at my credit union. the information given was as follows:
Id [protected] co:TWX AOL SERVICE.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in El Cajon 92020, CA I have no idea how they(whoever "they" are?) got my account # or how this can happen.
What can be done to stop this from happening and how do I get my money back??
More TWX AOL Service Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - Change of billing method 
- AOL - Rip off
- AOL Email - Email Hostage
- AOL - Fraudulent charges 
- AOL Canada Incorporated - Unauthorized charges, bogus customer service