Twoo.com — twoo premium
Heyo, so a good week ago I purchased a one week subscription for TWOO, just to see its benefits and whatnot and was mild about it so I decided not to buy it. But then on the 22.11.2018 I get a messsage saying 30eur was deducted from my bank account. And I went to check and I see Twoo quite literally took money from my account for a renewal Twoo premium subscription without any form of warning, password or any form of security measure. I came to find out that you had to manualy unsubscribe from Twoo's premium even if you buy it for 1 week otherwise it will automaticly renew itself.
I would kindly ask for a refund on this matter immediately or soon as possible.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018
Thank you for your message. It appears that you were charged for autorenewal after a free week trial. Recently we offered you a free week of Premium subscription. When you opted for that, we informed you that after the subscription ends, your Premium would be automatically renewed after a week. I'm sorry that you have been surprised by this.
Could you please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com so that we can provide you with proper assistance regarding this issue?
Have a great day!
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - spam 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- Twoo.com - request for refund (auto debit from credit card)
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - very bad service.