[Resolved] Twoo.com / deducted my money without information
On 26 Oct 2018 Twoo.com deducted money (Rp.410.000) from my credit card .
I need the refund .
You have to inform about renewal of the service .
My Account is : email@example.com
You can't just deduct the money.
I am very unhappy about it as nobody asked me if i agree on this. Can you please tell me what represents and how can i stop them?
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 07, 2018
Thank you for your message. According to our system there were no payments made on the account linked with email@example.com. Could you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the payment such as the name of the cardholder and last 4 digits of the card number so that we can find your payment in our system?
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - spam 
- Twoo.com - deducing money from my bank account
- Twoo.com - unauthorized charges
- Twoo.com - twoo premium
- Twoo.com - about twoo blocked my girlfriend's account.
- Twoo.com - vip dating service