[Resolved] Twoo.com / deducted my money without information

1 Indonesia Review updated:

On 26 Oct 2018 Twoo.com deducted money (Rp.410.000) from my credit card .
I need the refund .
You have to inform about renewal of the service .

My Account is : gustov.jayadi@gmail.com

You can't just deduct the money.
I am very unhappy about it as nobody asked me if i agree on this. Can you please tell me what represents and how can i stop them?

My email is gustov.jayadi@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Agus Jayadi

Twoo.com
Twoo.com

• Resolution statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 07, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. According to our system there were no payments made on the account linked with gustov.jayadi@gmail.com. Could you please contact us at info-en@twoo.com with the details of the payment such as the name of the cardholder and last 4 digits of the card number so that we can find your payment in our system?

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

Ag
Nov 7, 2018

Comments

• Br
      16th of Nov, 2018

Hi...I will stop my subscription of my account.im not have interest to Continue paid again and induct my money with my permission.
    I will like get my refund back to my account please.
    And stop the subscription or cancel it.
    Thanks

• Al
      20th of Nov, 2018

@Bruno,43 Hi,

Could you please contact us at info-en@twoo.com with the email address linked with the account on which the payment was made so that we can check why you've been charged?

Regards,