Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving / Exceptinal Service
A Great Move, Exceptional Service, From Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving.
In June of 2007, my company transferred me from Vancouver BC, to Toronto Ontario. I had several moving companies visit my 6000 square foot home. The salesman from Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving was by far the most professional. He took a great deal of time to go thru the house to estimate the weight, and the estimated cost of packing. The rate he provided was competitive, and was presented to me in a clear and concise format.
After receiving the quotations from all the other movers, we asked a few of them to visit us again as we had some questions, and concerns, none of the larger companies agreed to visit our home. The representative from Two Small Men with Big Hearts came the next day and spent over two hours with my wife, and myself answering our questions.
As my company had only agreed to a pay a certain amount for the relocation we were going to have to pay approximately $5000.00 of our own money in order to move all our possessions. We were about to pay the money out off our own pocket, when we received a call from the salesman from Two Small Men with Big Hearts. He had taken the insinuative to make some phone calls on our behave, and arranged for a trucking company to move my collection of books, which greatly reduced the cost of our move, and as I found out later greatly reducing his sales commission.
On the day prior to the move, the packing crew arrived to pack our house at 8.00A.M.
At 9.00 AM the salesman came to our house to see how thing were progessing, he brought breakfast for my family, and the packing crew, he also returned at the end of the day to check up on things and help pack.
The following day a forty foot moving truck was waiting outside our door when we woke up, the crew took a great deal of time to pack and inventory our belongings, once again the salesman attended our residence to assist us. Our goods were scheduled to arrive in 7-14 business days, as we were flying to Toronto and did not know anybody there the salesman suggested some places for us to stay, during the period of time our goods were in transit he touched base with us several times to update us on the progress of our shipment.
Our goods arrived early (in ten business days), the crew that unloaded and unpacked our goods did so in a careful, and professional manner. Once again the salesman phoned the following day to see how thing went.
In closing we found Two Small Men with Big Hearts to be very professional and careful in the transport of our goods, and the personnel attention we received was above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend them.
More Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Complaints & Reviews
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Stay away from this bad movers! 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Lost property and unreturned phone calls 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Good Guys 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Franchise scam! 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Double billing scam 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - moving 1 bedroom apartment from winnipeg
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Winnipeg & Surrey - Moving items
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Overcharged, intimidation, lack of professionalism
- 2 Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Company - Moving company - not trustworthy, unethical behaviour etc
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving - Damaged furniture during move