Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving / Exceptinal Service

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 415-787-2224

A Great Move, Exceptional Service, From Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving.

In June of 2007, my company transferred me from Vancouver BC, to Toronto Ontario. I had several moving companies visit my 6000 square foot home. The salesman from Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving was by far the most professional. He took a great deal of time to go thru the house to estimate the weight, and the estimated cost of packing. The rate he provided was competitive, and was presented to me in a clear and concise format.

After receiving the quotations from all the other movers, we asked a few of them to visit us again as we had some questions, and concerns, none of the larger companies agreed to visit our home. The representative from Two Small Men with Big Hearts came the next day and spent over two hours with my wife, and myself answering our questions.

As my company had only agreed to a pay a certain amount for the relocation we were going to have to pay approximately $5000.00 of our own money in order to move all our possessions. We were about to pay the money out off our own pocket, when we received a call from the salesman from Two Small Men with Big Hearts. He had taken the insinuative to make some phone calls on our behave, and arranged for a trucking company to move my collection of books, which greatly reduced the cost of our move, and as I found out later greatly reducing his sales commission.

On the day prior to the move, the packing crew arrived to pack our house at 8.00A.M.
At 9.00 AM the salesman came to our house to see how thing were progessing, he brought breakfast for my family, and the packing crew, he also returned at the end of the day to check up on things and help pack.

The following day a forty foot moving truck was waiting outside our door when we woke up, the crew took a great deal of time to pack and inventory our belongings, once again the salesman attended our residence to assist us. Our goods were scheduled to arrive in 7-14 business days, as we were flying to Toronto and did not know anybody there the salesman suggested some places for us to stay, during the period of time our goods were in transit he touched base with us several times to update us on the progress of our shipment.

Our goods arrived early (in ten business days), the crew that unloaded and unpacked our goods did so in a careful, and professional manner. Once again the salesman phoned the following day to see how thing went.

In closing we found Two Small Men with Big Hearts to be very professional and careful in the transport of our goods, and the personnel attention we received was above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend them.

Comments

• St
      24th of Apr, 2008

Wow, you sure you used this company?
    I think this is just friend or for that matter the owner that put this on here.
    This company is the biggest RIP OFF in canada. PLEASE ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE MOVING, LOOK AT THE BBB AND OTHER RIPOFF SITES and you will see this nasty name everywhere.
    two small men with big hearts????

two small crooks with big records.

• Md
      20th of May, 2008

The original poster has the same last name as the crook who works in Toronto Office.

(John Willoughby) lol.

Coincidence? ya, sure, more damage control.

21st of Aug, 2008

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THIS BLOG WAS WRITTEN BY TWO SMALL MEN WITH BIG HEARTS. THIS NEVER HAPPEND IM SURE. HEY JON YOU NOW USING THE NAME RON???? GOOD ONE. TO ALL PLEASE READ MY COMPLAINT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND!!!

• Wa
      18th of Sep, 2008

Hey M Dehall, lol that is soo funny!!! Nice joke I work in the toronto office and I am sorry to disapoint you and make you look bad, but there has not been anyone who has worked in the toronto office by that name, and I should know I have been here since it first opened wich was May. You people think you are so smart and know everthing, well news flash you dont, so suck it up princess, and get a life.

• Mo
      26th of Oct, 2008

Hey Wanda,

what the hell, I worked for two small losers, who you kidding here?
    Jon Willoughby was the salesman in Toronto office for years, and he was the "Franchise Manager" (LoL). This clown John or Jon is the biggest ### you could ever meet on the phone or in person. He worked for Jeff Green & Brent, so what a bunch of crap you trying to say no one by that name worked/works there, omg, that is sad.

This post above is from your company!! I know because you ###s can't even spell "exceptional" correctly.

Good luck watching this company that had great potential, wash down the toilet, probably a good idea to get your big butt out of there now Wanda while you have a chance...

• Wa
      29th of Oct, 2008

that office closed down a few months ago, then someone else bought the rights to Toronto and have opened a new office at a diffrent location, which just opened in May 2008. As far as i know Brent is no longer working for Two Small Men and neither are any of the drivers or helpers from that location. Unless John or Jon, and Brent are working for a diffrent office now, but they are no longer at the toronto office. As for Jeff I am not sure if he is working for another office, or what he is doing, but he is no longer at the Toronto office either.

18th of Feb, 2009

Nice "story"

My true experience was my items were 30 days late, held hostage so they could overcharge even more, my calls were avoided and when I gave a fake name and was immediately given a service rep. he nicely cursed and swore at me...then proceeded to call my husband at work to curse and swear loudly at him (he was with clients)...then after checking that he was completely wrong on the dates...gave a half appology...then proceeded to have us wait 2 more no show days at home before finally showing up a month late...
    Bunch of crooks and I hope they have trouble sleeping at night...what goes around comes around...the world is what YOU make it...think about it 2 big crooks with no conscious.
    I can only prey that people realize what they are before signing up...and I have no idea why, with all the complaints the BBB and gov't don't do something.

31st of Oct, 2009

Just read this blog from a Wanda???? Really !!! Jon is in Surrey BC ripping people off from there... And Jeff is in Surrey doing the same thing..

just wondering why if 2 small losers are such a good company would they be even bothering themselves with a site like this. I dont see the other reputable companies on here tring very hard under false names to make themselves look good???

And for an employee who works for such a scamming company not to know that a President and Franchise Manager have moved and have another location opened up is quite odd, dont you think.

Humm Wanda, if thats your real name. If your company is that good, why dont they own up to the 1000's of compalaints they have. Why does the BBB give them and "F" rating. Why do they not answer phone calls, and the biggest of all why can you never see anyone in person who can do something. When you go to the office with a complaint the big guy is ALWAYS OUT!!! LOl, LOL... What a joke of a company, I have been scammed but only once. Now i will try my best to make sure that no one else does... Thieves eventually go down!
    PS unlike Jon and Jeff, those wimps, I would gladly meet them in person. They are big talkers on the phone, would love to see how big of a talker those chickens would be in person!! LOL, LOL, LOL anyday they want I would be willing to meet. :)

• Bi
      16th of Jan, 2010

the post that read good experince is being posted buy their staff and empolyee's their all ex cons do your self a favour if you are going to use these guy your better off contacting a juvinile group home and hire them insted of the cons they got working their it is a joke i bet if you go into any of their offices across canada you will see guys that look ok and guys that look like a bum you would see going thru a garbage can lol its true they are all ex con and only employee ex con drunks and drug addicts you should be able to tell and as for uniforms what a tee shirt you can get made a dollar rama people contact your local bbb and check them out oh i forgot they got the consumers choice award thats right but im wondering who voted them i bet they got the guys they know from the prison they where in to vote cons supporting cons and if you look further the owner jeff green and his right hand man brent witt are up on charges for the way they do buisness check up on it it is public information but they do have a very nice house in shomburg ontario but it was all the customers they have ripped off that have paid for that so looking this company very carefully before you use then as for the post of them being a good company it is the staff that keep posting these lol go figure

• Qu
      8th of Mar, 2010

I wish I had read all of these comments before I hired TSM Moving Ltd. (Total Service Moving), also known as "Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving".

TSM Movers Ltd.:
    - Improperly explained and misrepresented their insurance policies before the move began
    - Almost completely destroyed our downstairs stairwell while moving a couch
    - Damaged a number of furniture items
    - Overcharged by several hours (i.e. charged when no work was being done)
    - Movers exhibited unprofessional, unethical behavior
    - Office agreed to accept complaint, but later lied and said I had submitted my complaint too late

Have you seen their BBB rap sheet? http://www.bbb.org/calgary/business-reviews/moving-and-storage-companies/tsm-total-service-moving-in-calgary-ab-36439

Googling also reveals a CBC article about their shady practices: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/02/02/bc-twosmallmen.html

Do yourself a favor and AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

• Fu
      27th of Mar, 2011

Mississauga,

I wish I had done my homework before hiring these lying thieves and crackheads...hired them to do a move and had the same experience that everyone else here did...The owner Jeff Green is a real lying piece of work whose only purpose in dealing with you if you can reach him, is to put you off and wear you down with his bull [censor] until you fade away while he continues to screw the public...worst part is the government agencies are aware there frauds and let them continue to operate!!!...If you hire a mover and one of TSMs trucks pull up kick them off the property and call the police if they won't go...which is what I should have done at the end of this nightmare move!!!

Those posting positive experiences are employees or family members!

My home was wrecked furniture put through walls etc. furniture broken and damaged at the end of the move...

Lied to repeatedly by these fly by night fraudsters when trying to put in an insurance claim with them that I had paid for in the move Like everyone else here said you can not reach these [censor] to resolve complaints they fly below the radar when they know you are looking for them...STAY AWAY FROM THESE [censor] OR YOU TOO WILL HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE WE HAVE HAD!!!

And don't buy the BS that with all the moves they do there are bound to be some accidents, just more of there hustle and BS, they don't have the staff or vehicles across their franchises to do all the moves they claim to...they are just trying to deflect their responsibility for negligent and fraudulent service!!!

Read more: http://www.rateitall.com/i-22232-two-small-men-with-big-hearts.aspx#ixzz1HpBcGaRW

• Fu
      27th of Mar, 2011

This is total [censor] obviously the company gave one of their employees a crack pipe to post this crap and put them on a computer