Two Small Men With Big Hearts / Job not completed, phone calls not returned
The owner of this branch quoted me a flat rate price for my move. By the time their hourly rate of six hours was up however, so were they. Two pick-up loads of my things were left at my former residence and whatever was in their truck at leaving time was dropped off into my carport. The liner of my swimming pool was caught in the pull down door of the truck and ripped as it caught each and every screw in the roll track. My buffet and antique wardrobe were both damaged. My queen size mattress was dragged across a floor made filthy by their muddy shoes, and left very stained. I have called the company four times since my March 1st move, and am always told that the owner will come out this week. No one returns calls or shows up and I do believe that to practice business like this they should consider a name change. Four lazy guys with no heart is much more suitable.I am a single working mother of two small children who moved into subsidized housing, and got ripped off in the process! Stay clear of this company!
More Two Small Men With Big Hearts Complaints & Reviews
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Double billing scam 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Fraud and cheating! 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - movers
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Dispute in Moving Charges 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Intentional delays, damaged furniture and so much more 
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - moving 1 bedroom apartment from winnipeg
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - rip off artists
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - Update on my move, Nov/06
- Two Small Men With Big Hearts - This company S*cks!