Two Of Us / Terrible experience
If you value your money, then do not do business with this company. The only thing they care about is fattening their wallets and emptying yours. The membership prices are outrageous (in the thousands) and the service you get is not worth $5. Don't bother trying to complain about service, it will fall upon deaf ears. Internet dating is much more affordable and effective.
They use high-pressure sales tactics to reel you in. Watch what you say to them, they use it against you as well. Don't tell them about your past relationships, they will only make you feel like you can't do it without them.
Money is all they care about. Once you go through your so-called 'matches' you have to give them more money to receive anymore, and who knows if they will be any better (probably and most likely not).
Don't waste your money. They love taking it from you with no regards to your feelings.
More Two Of Us Complaints & Reviews
- Two Of Us - Dating Service 
- Two Of Us - Ugly Women/ No Women 
- Two Of Us - Company won't refund deceased member's children 11 months of a 12 moth contract when he unexpectedly was killed 
- Two Of Us - scam, pressure
- Two Of Us - Has any one successfully sued? 
- Two Of Us - A very expensive lesson to learn
- Two Of Us - I foolishly joined a very non-friendly dating service
- Two Of Us - Fraud 
- Two Of Us - fraudulent and deceitful company
- Two Of Us - Unscrupulous business practices