[Resolved] TwinkleDeals / I bought a bikini from twinkledeals

Shenzhen, CN

I have purchased a bikini from TwinkleDeals and that was back in January.
I received my package three weeks later and when I opened it I saw that bottom was missing! I contacted TwinkleDeals right away and explained that I received only the top of my bikini and they said that was impossible. I took me a long time to prove I was telling the truth. I was in contact with them for about a week and spoke with different reps.
After that they promised to ship the missing part but I never received anything. They stopped replying and up until now I can't get in touch with anyone from TwinkleDeals. It is now late March and still nothing.
I hope your site will help me. Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• TwinkleDeals Customer Care's Response, Mar 29, 2017

Dear Baib,

We apologize for the issues you have encountered with your order.

We will always offer our customers returns, refunds and exchanges in line with our policies. Please click here for more details: http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return.

Would you mind providing us your order number? Or please contact us at: https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the subject 'Reply from complaintsboard'.
    We will try our best to help you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,