Tutor Vista / Cheated $600 from me

I enrolled for 1 month subscription for $79. Later without my knowledge they enrolled me for automatically and have been charging me $199 for past 3 months. When I contacted customer service the person kept telling me its in terms and conditions.. These [censored]ers are just there to take your money. When I told them I took absolutely no services from you for past 3 months the person kept telling me things to convince me that its my fault for not cancelling. When I tried cancelling from website, it tells me to talk to a customer representative. There is no customer support number to call either.

This company knows nothing about customer service. Instead of providing value to customer they are only concerned about how to cheat customers and extract money from them. I'm talking to our attorney to file a lawsuit against them for charging us money for no service. I've never written bad about any company before. But after chatting with the support rep of TutorVista I was so pissed that I had to write this up.

Next I'll be gathering info from others who have had similar experience and talking to our attorney to take legal measures against TutorVista

Comments

• Si
      23rd of Apr, 2014

I have to Agree with you. TutorVista won't even let me cancel my subscription. I asked them why here is my chat

Customer Representative: Hi what would you like?
    Me: I would like to cancel my subcription
    Customer Representative: You can't
    Me: Why?
    Customer Representative: Because your not allowed to cancel it before the 1 month is over
    Me: Seriously
    Customer Representative: You could buy more!:)
    Me: I don't want to buy more! You guys have horrible service!
    Customer Representative: Ok i helped you pause it for 99 dollars.
    Me: Cancel it now.
    Customer Representative: Oh I can't I already did it.
    Me: I never agreed you guys have the world's most horrible service.
    Customer Representative: But you agreed?
    Me: I never did! You have no proof!
    Customer Representative: I don't but you agreed.
    Me: I will post this on the Internet for people to see how much of a horrible service you guys have
    Customer Representative: Oh really?
    Me: Of course! Copy Paste Their! Bye!:)
    Customer Representative: Bye