Tutor Vista / Cheated $600 from me
I enrolled for 1 month subscription for $79. Later without my knowledge they enrolled me for automatically and have been charging me $199 for past 3 months. When I contacted customer service the person kept telling me its in terms and conditions.. These [censored]ers are just there to take your money. When I told them I took absolutely no services from you for past 3 months the person kept telling me things to convince me that its my fault for not cancelling. When I tried cancelling from website, it tells me to talk to a customer representative. There is no customer support number to call either.
This company knows nothing about customer service. Instead of providing value to customer they are only concerned about how to cheat customers and extract money from them. I'm talking to our attorney to file a lawsuit against them for charging us money for no service. I've never written bad about any company before. But after chatting with the support rep of TutorVista I was so pissed that I had to write this up.
Next I'll be gathering info from others who have had similar experience and talking to our attorney to take legal measures against TutorVista
More Tutor Vista Complaints & Reviews
- Tutor Vista - Consumer fraud 
- Tutor Vista - fraud charge 
- Tutor Vista - Terrible Service 
- Tutor Vista - Fraud 
- Tutor Vista - College students beware 
- Tutorvista - tutor service
- Tutorvista - Just a waste of money!
- Tutorvista.com - Horrible service.
- Tutorvista.com - Seller doesn't provide ordered stuff 
- Tutorvista.com - This website is horrible and they do not help at all