TSA Tours / Misrepresents accomodations

1 5865 S Kyrene Rd, Suite 2Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:

TSA Tours promised accomodations in the Amazon in Peru as "rooms with air-conditioning and private bathrooms and all the comforts of home". After travelling one hour by small boat to the lodge, the rooms had no electricity, no hot water, and, of course, no air conditioning. There were no windows except screens and the rooms were just partitioned areas under a common roof with no ceilings. This tour was expensive and was in no way promoted as a "primitive" or "adventure" tour. When I asked to leave the lodge, I could not get a boat to take me back to the closest city. I asked TSA Tours to refund the last 2 night costs, but have received no response from them. Don't trust them!

Va

Comments

Ma
  29th of Oct, 2014

I am a teacher who has traveled with TSA Tours for nearly 10 years, from multiple tours in Europe to Costa Rica to Australia. My traveling group just completed a Viking River Tour of the Rhine River this past July with extra nights and accommodations arranged in Lucerne and in Amsterdam by TSA. I can assure you that TSA does everything possible to provide transparent service with no hidden fees attached. The company even provides generous tips of 20 euros each to coach drivers and guides -- at no additional cost to the travelers. This company provides remarkable value for the traveling dollar and conducts business with integrity.

Mary E.