trustnet, a financial service company / Award Claim Notification
Phony letter informing recipient (my mother) that she is one of the winners in the NORTH AMERICA CONSUMER PROMOTION DRAW organized for customers of Wal-Mart, Sears, Home Depot, Safeway, etc.
Says she was entitled to the US sum of $9, 851.80 which is payable by Certified Check and will be delivered by a courier company. Advised to contact claim agent (has name and number) for further instructions on how to claim her "big winnings." They enclose a check for $985.18 and go onto say "Per your state regulations, a tax amount of $900.00 will be required before your lump sum winning can be sent to you." The tax amount is $900.00. Says "Do not act on this letter until you speak with your claims agent."
The company, trustnet, is based in England. The letter comes on letterhead from Arlington, Texas and the cashier's check is from "Animus Credit Union" in Farmington, New Mexico.
Before she received this in the mail, she was bothered by multiple phone calls each day (hard to understand what they were saying because their English was so poor). When I started asking them questions, they hung up. Then she received this letter. Watch out! This is a total scam!
More trustnet, a financial service company Complaints & Reviews
- Trustnet - &North America Consumer Promotion Draw& Scam Letter 
- Trustnet, a Financial Express Company - Letter with a check 
- Trustnet - Scam Prize Letter 
- Trustnet Financial Express Co. - Award Claim Notification
- Trustnet A Financial Express Company - North America Consumer Promotion Draw 
- trustnet Financial Express Company - Lottery Scam
- Trustnet - North America Consumer Promotion Draw 
- Trustnet - check scam
- Trustnet - Check Fraud Scam
- Trustnet - Fraud -- Scam