Trulia / horrendous customer service

I pulled up a specific real estate agent I was referred to on the internet. The site happened to be Trulia that was the first one that showed this agent. I called the number and an EXTREMELY RUDE call taker, ALEX GRACE answered the phone and refused to let me speak to the agent. I didn't realize it was Trulia employees who answered the phone until I talked to the agent's company the next day. Alex said he would have another team member contact me. I told him NO, I would only speak with this particular agent. He put me on hold and told me she would contact me the next day between 9-5. He never asked for my phone number and I asked him if he needed it. AGAIN, very rudely said..."Uh, it's the one you called in on, isn't it?" About 5 minutes after the call ended, he sent me a text with a different agent's information and told me to expect a call from that person. I think Trulia needs to fire this [censored] and explain to people that they are not speaking with the actual real estate company they think they are calling and that they are just a referral site.

Md