Tropical Grand Vacations / SCAM
Somebody phoned me last night from tropical grand vacation. I am NEVER a sucker for these kind of things, but I gave out my card details. I didn't want to give out my credit card details, so I only gave them my debit card details.
They wanted £495 from me. I knew there wasn't enough money on this account, so how could they get the money then? They did it while i was on the phone with them and the told me that there is something wrong with my card.
I knew it was insufficient funds but the lady said they were going to try again. She came back after a few minutes and told me that it was a mistake from their side and everything is done. I knew it was a scam because they didn't even take the amount that we agreed upon. I immediately phoned te bank to put a block on this, but they told me that the transaction is already processed and I can't do anything about it. They took £395 out of my account.
Im not even sure if I am going to get their promised parcel. and if i get it, is there any way that I could get the money back. because from what I am reading, nobody gets their money back, eventhough they've cancelled within the 30days.
please help me? how can i get my money back?
More Tropical Grand Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Holiday Offer 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Holiday offer scam 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - A professional holiday scam 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Called to congratulate me on winning a holiday 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Free Holiday Possible Scam 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - scam con fraud 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Travel Scam 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Fake holiday /Money instead prize 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Free holiday to Orlando 
- Tropical Grand Vacations - Fake holiday offer scam