Trivandrum Airport — duty free shopping / credit card wrongly billed unauthorised charges.
this is a complaint of wrong billing using my mater card on 03.11.2017 at Trivandrum airport duty free shop on 03.11.2017
I have purchased one bottle of REMY Martine they changed USD 265.00 on my master card but they not provide payment receipts.
I got surprise when I received bank stamen which charged USD 265.00 transaction details are given below.
My card number is [protected] name : Muraleedharan Namboodiri. my Passport number is L9321066.
This Is not the first time happing in Trivandrum Airport duty free shop. need to have an investigation and get money back to my account.
The actual price of Remy Martine sale person told me 265 SAR but they changed to me USD 265.00. !!!
I can send you the bottle serial number and any other information you may need. also I will provide the bank statement which I already request with bank.
More Trivandrum Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Trivandrum International Airport, Thiruvananthapuram-695008 - Kerala - immigration department
- Trivandrum International Airport, Thiruvananthapuram-695008 - Kerala - fraudulence in currency exchange
- Trivandrum Airport - ecr passport
- [Resolved] Trivandrum Airport - lost chain 
- Trivandrum Airport - staff
- Trivandrum Airport - parking
- Trivandrum Airport - our confirmed seat were changed by 24 seats back
- Trivandrum Airport - arrival time not available 
- Trivandrum Airport - air india ai 264 boarding facility
- Trivandrum Airport - mobile charging stations