Triple Seven Inc. / Fraud/Identity Theft

1 P.O. Box 1058, Kittredge, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-443-9610

Same situation as everyone else. I had a fast talking saleman approach me at my apartment, actually around the same time as Mrs. Callahan, I live in Albuqerque NM. He said he was selling magazine subscriptions to raise money for the troops, so I agreed to buy something. He offered me a 3 year subscription to Guns and Ammo magazine for $63. I agreed to do so. He was very insistent that I pay with cash, but I didn't have enough on hand so I wrote a check. The guy told me that I would be contacted prior to having my account charged, but a few weeks later I was charged, and had not been contacted by phone or otherwise. Since was unaware they were going to charge me, I did not make a deposit to cover the expense. The check bounced and I was hit with an NSF fee. A few days, several fraudulent transactions appeared on my account such as a couple paypal payments to web cam shows performed by strippers. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau describing this issue and a few weeks later I got a response from this business that they had mailed my magazine, although I have never received it, and that I was hurting their business by writing fraudelent checks. I don't think they realize how much they hurt me by stealing my identity and drowning me in overdraft fees for transactions I didn't even make. My bank account was closed and my credit destroyed because of these ### and everyone on this board or who reads this needs to file a police report and contact the Better Business Bureau. My complaint number is [protected]. It is being handled by the Boulder CO department of BBB, and their office number is [protected]. Marsha Covey is the manager who replied to BBB about my complaint. The phone number for triple seven is [protected], although no one ever answers or has returned my messages to date. This is a nation wide fraud ring masquqerading as a legitimate corporation, and needs to be stopped. One last thing, I checked subscription prices for Guns and Ammo magazine, and they charge $12.97 monthly. A three year subscription would be $155.64, not $63. Sounds a little too good to be true. Thanks for reading and if your a victim of these con artists please take action and notify the Better Business Bureau.

Comments