TripBeamTicket to india from Toronto

I had booked my air tickets for my husband via Tripbeam from Toronto to India on 11th march 2016 and it costs me $1679. This ticket was issued by Mr. Gaurav who as per another associate happens to be the Operations Manager of TripBeam As per the ticket my husband had to travel by Saudi Airlines. There was a stop at Saudi and the waiting time out there was more than 8 hours.

So my husband left for Pearson airport and when he approached the Saudi Airlines counter, he was told that he cannot travel as he needs a transit Visa for halting at Saudi. He had to come back. He had to go to India just for a single day's visit as it was something pertaining to his family.

I called up their customer service and they tell me that they were not aware of the Visa requirement. They told me they would call me back regarding the cash refund. But as expected after the said time limit I had to call them back. And another associate responded to my call and when I asked him to transfer the call to Gaurav, he tells me that Gaurav had to suddenly take a sick leave and go home. How much more weird can it get. My husband missed his flight due to their carelessness, missed his obligation in India, and also lost $1679. And the operations manager goes home as he suddenly fell sick.

Then I was told my another associate that, their consolidator got in touch with the airlines and the airlines would refund the cash in 1 and a half month. How is that even fair? They took cash from us in a few hours time and we have to wait for almost 2 months to receive our cash back.

I am attaching the ticket and all the possible communications received from them.

TripBeam