Triad Financial / Scam and cheating

Hello past, present and any victims of Triad. I have started the ball rolling for the Class Action against Triad, I have been in contact with a large law firm in California. If you would like to join in with me and all the others, please get in contact with me via complaintsboard. I welcome anyone to join in. I have information that will help everyone out... including ex-employees (yes, more than one). Let's hear from you soon.

Na

Comments

• Va
      12th of Jun, 2008
    Triad Financial - Lack of customer service
    Triad Financial
    www.triadfinancial.com

My overall experience has been fine. I have not been late, I am one payment ahead and they haven't bothered me. But let's understand why I am here...previous divorce. Anyway, I financed a GMC Suburban at 17.99%. It's not worth anything near payoff now but I asked to assist with the rate per my above conditions i.e. no lates, ahead on pmts...I was using the online chat and the individual made no real review and ended the chat by saying nothing could be done. Some Customer Service and I wasn't a PISSED customer.

23rd of Jul, 2008
    Triad Financial - Harassing calls
    Triad Financial
    www.triadfinancial.com

We get harassing and threatening calls at work and home, if they do not get an answer on the home phone they will continue to call over and over again. They have even called at 4:00 a.m.

Very poor customer service. When they get you on the phone they make you feel like the worse thing in this world, while other people are laughing, talking loud and playing loud music.

They call your contacts you provided and talk to them like you are lying of where you work, live. Threaten to call the cops for everything. BAD COMPANY.

• Ms
      29th of Jul, 2008
    Triad Financial - STAY AWAY!!!!
    Triad Financial/Road Loans
    Dallas
    Texas
    triadfinancial.com

Word of advice STAY AWAY they will find a way to screw you up. Trust me. I have had my vehicle over 2 years. I have only been late 1 time, not even a whole month late just 5 days late. They put my account in collections. I am currently UP TO DATE and my account is in collections with threatening calls to take my vehicle. I will sue and will win if they take my truck. Their customer service frickin STINKS!! I sent an email to their CEO and have not heard a response. I doubt that I will but I suggest if they do you wrong too you email their CEO see what happens, maybe one day he will care.. Maybe he will get tired of getting email complaints and actually DO something about how jacked up the company really is. dleonard@triadfinancial.com.

• Im
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Your ahead in your payments, your only complaint is customer service, well if you can't tell, all these complaints are about customer service, there was none. Its just the beginning for you, however, your not going to always be ahead in your payments, and when you can't keep that up, then you will be changing your tune, nonetheless you been screwed t0o at a 17% interest rate, divorced or not. They preyed on you and played you too like a trumpet, just like the rest of us.

• Km
      23rd of Nov, 2008

All I have to say is that if you put a payment or two on the back of your loan to catch up. Beware ! Triad does not tell you that this is not in your favor at the end of the loan, but they make it sound so good in the beginning . I wound up oweing so much money that it was hard for me to catch up. When I heard the pay off, something just did'nt sound right to me, so I called. Each rep will tell you someting different. I did get one gentleman that took the time to explain the whole process . It's been four years and I have never been late, but I am constantly reminded by some reps that I was sixty days late in the first year . Four good years of good pay history means nothing to them . For each day that your are late you are being charged interest per day.Depending on the amount that you owe at the time, it can be a hefty sum. If you are getting a loan for the first time please get someone who is knowlegable about loans. I am so happy this month is my last payment. Although I am greatful they gave me a chance, I will never use them again.

• El
      10th of Dec, 2008

Please if any company needs a class action suit is Triad Financial. At the time I was refinancing my house to clear up all my past due bills. I was given a 2 month extension that would have brought me up to date, however they repossessed my truck anyway. Afterwards I requested the payoff balance paid the amount owed, reclaimed my vehicle and my credit report states that I paid except, “settled for less than owed”. This is a despicable excuse for a business in the United States. Please include me on any class action suit against these crooks.

• Re
      13th of Feb, 2009

I have one more complaint against Triad and that is that darn interest. It seems to me that no matter how much of a payment I make, being it the minimum or putting in extra towards thae loan, the interest eats me alive. Since I had my vehicle in May, my payoff is just $500 less than what I bought the vehicle for. When I call them to see if they would put the extra on the loan I was told that it would go into a escrow account and when I had enough money in this account then it would be applied to my loan payment so I am not getting ahead of the game. THe way I see it I shall be paying on this vehicle till I am in my grave then my kids will have to pay on it. Also when I bought the vehicle I was told that triad would reduce my interest if i made 6 months worth of payments without missing one. I enen call customer service to verified this information and that is what they told me also. Guess what folks, that was wrong. The tell me that triad was bought out by some other company and they no longer do refinances. Someone really does need to start a class action lawsuit against them!

• St
      13th of Feb, 2009

Yes, I want in we have a case against them, they owe us 2200.00 my email is stacey.lapoint6@yahoo.com

• Jj
      13th of Feb, 2009

I want in as well! They are awful! I have a law suit against them right now..and just found out they filed a motion to compel arbritration.
    They contacted a friend of mine that i haven't talked to in over 5 years...and we had a falling out so i no longer had her # or address or anything! leave it to Tirad to find someone from your past to call and harass! They said she was put down as a refrence! LIE!!

and the calls!! OMG 6am, every hour...why would i answer the phone? I know what they want...

EMOTIONAL DISTRESS!

My email is joellejudge@att.net

• Am
      20th of Feb, 2009

I would like be apart of this class action suite please contact me by email at ambermiltonconnects@gmail.com thank you

• Ro
      4th of Mar, 2009

I also agree. Because of a divorce, screwed up credit, and the need for a vehicle, I bought into the Triad deal. I regret making a business arrangement with such an irresponsible company. They call at all hours. They call people that have no connection to me. They harrass you to no end, and the interest, that's another story all together. I will gladly sign up for a lawsuit against these people. The only difference between this company and illegal loansharks is they haven't threatened to break my legs yet, but everything else is no hands barred.

• Ke
      20th of May, 2009

I would also like to be in on this lawsuit my email is kelseyptrck@yahoo.com

• Cr
      22nd of May, 2009

I too would like to be a part of this lawsuit. My email is cruuzr@tmo.blackberry.net. Thank you!!!

• Df
      28th of Jun, 2009

Count me in, contact me dfritz@33@gmail.com

• Hc
      9th of Aug, 2009

i was told i could defer 3 payments over the life of the loan, when i asked for one they said that they need a reason in writing, so i wrote them giving about 4 reasons, they took the 1 they didn't like and denied my deferral which put me behind, and was unable to catch up, they repossesed, don't know if they were involved with the repossessor, but he was about an inch from having his head blown off banging on my bedroom windows, telling me i had 5 minutes, answered the door with my shotgun and he came back later

• De
      24th of Sep, 2009

Please count me in deztinee76@yahoo.com

• Mi
      4th of Oct, 2009

Please include me...millergirl1023@yahoo.com

• Ag
      28th of Oct, 2009

Please include me...agressiveg1@aol.com. I have the same situation had car since '04 and payoff not going down. When I question the amount it changes. Payment up-to-date so print page with payoff. Go back in a week later to see if it changed and of course payoff gone higher. How can they do this?? I have spoken to a Elva who is rude and adoment that she and her records are right regardless of what I have on paper. Then manager Lena Lara is supposed to call back and never does. Left her several message!!
    Company is srue a rip-off

10th of Nov, 2009

Include me to. i can be reached at partofthevision@yahoo.com

• He