TRENDNET TEW-432BRP / Rebate scam

1 Oshawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

BE AWARE STAY AWAY FROM TRENDNET REBATES!!
Below average product. Average to poor performance and the WORST rebate offer ever!!.
I bought my router TEW-432BRP and USB adaptor on Boxing Day 2006. It's now Aug 2008. Never receive my rebate. Sick and tired to deal with those outsourcing rebate people. Just do a quick search under TRENDENET rebate fiasco. You'll find hundreds of customers like me being literally robbed by TRENDNET and the company in charge to deal with the rebates. Their favourite line "INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION -UPC CODES MISSING" Really? I literally staple them along with my rebate forms. Spend a little more and buy a well know brand D-Link or Linksys you can be wrong with them.

Gu

Comments

Gu
  25th of Aug, 2008

BE AWARE STAY AWAY FROM TRENDNET REBATES!!