Trend TimesBait and switch

This company is totally dishonest.

We purchased a birthday present for my son and they shipped a totally different item from we had ordered. The item they shipped wasn't even on their website and when I told them this they promptly stated that what they sent me was exactly what I had ordered. After numerous emails and lack of service, they called to threaten us. this happened after I contacted my credit card company and told them the story, Trend times, "manager" or so he said, told us we would never see our money, that they do this all the time and would not send a call tag, which was requested for the piece of crap they sent out.

DISHONEST, LIARS, do not trust...

Comments

• Ro
      Jan 27, 2009
    Trend Times - False information - fraud
    Rochelle
    California

I ordered a scope for my son's Airsoft gun and it was in stock and available, my credit card was immediately charged. After almost 3 weeks of not receiving it and sending emails, I received an email from Samantha stating that the item was out of stock when I ordered it. She states they are out of stock still and we be shipped hopefully this week?? What the?!?! Totally bogus...wish I had checked this company out.