Travelopodcancellation and refund request - not resolved

Good afternoon,

I have booked 4 tickets to India for me and my family PNR No. MIEWRG on October 3, 2018 by paying total of $5536/-. However on November 5th I have requested travelopod to cancel three tickets as they are awaiting for approval documents from USCIS which was applied 6 months prior to booking tickets. The situation has been explained in the email I have sent to travelopod on Nov 5. Customer associate Ms.Sonia Charles called me next day and asked the details and informed me that she will try for refund as an exception case and asked me to submitt the proof of documentation that is pending with USCIS. I have forwarded all the receipt notices, passports to prove the relationship status. She said will check with airlines and get back to me. She called me back after three days and said airlines has denied. However, I have checked with Airlines who have informed me that if the tickets are booked through them directly, they would process for refund. Since I have booked through travel agent, the tickets are under their control and I should request the travel agent.
Travelopod associate had given me a false information stating that airlines has denied.
Travelopod agent Ms.Sonia Charles says that they can waive date change charges of $375 for each ticket and keep the ticket open for 1 year If I pay extra $150 for each ticket. I have informed her that I am not in a position to pay extra and rather I will wait. She gave me time until Nov 30th and said she will call me back to check on that. I have not received any call on Nov 30th, 2018. Therefore I am reaching out to you to request you to please look into this matter and refund the amount for 3 tickets as my family members would not be able to travel and I have given permission to travel agent to sell the seats I have booked so that they have the business as well.
I am attaching the email conversation of my cancellation request and also the email which states that I have forwarded the proof of documentation.
Please note that the ticket money I have paid is my hard earned money and foregoing around $4000 dollars is not an easy thing.
Please help me in this regard.

Below is email transcript.
Nov 5, 2018, 3:10 PM

to service, qc

Good afternoon,

This is in regards to PNR : MIEWRG, I would like to inform you that my family members are waiting for visa document from USCIS which was applied 8 months ago. Due to ongoing delayed processing times from USCIS, my advocate had advised my family members to wait until the document is received to help us travel.

Keeping in view this situation (we do not know the accurate times to receive documents at this point of time), I would like to cancel the 3 tickets which I have booked for my family. I will be the only one who will be travelling on the dates I have booked. Request you to please consider the possibility of refund as I am informing more than one month in advance. Your consideration in this time is highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Respectfully,

Jaya Thumati
[protected]

Nov 5, 2018, 4:42 PM

to care

Please find attached the receipt notices from USCIS.

Please help us.

Nov 5, 2018, 4:54 PM
to care

Please find attached the proof of relationship status.

Jaya Thumati