Transunion South Africa / anyone can blacklist anyone in south africa
It is far to easy to get blacklisted in South Africa, all you have to do is go to the court and make an accusation against someone. Just a summons, whether you go to court or not is enough for ITC to blacklist . It is disgusting and should be stopped.
I was issued a summons by a former employer, the matter never went to court yet ITC can still list you for a default judgement even though the matter was never finalised in court. So if there is someone you do not like then simply fill out an application for default judgement and that is it, this is all you need. This should be illegal and stopped.
More Transunion South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion - scam and fraud! 
- Transunion - blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- Transunion - unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- Transunion - stay away
- Transunion - credit score
- Transunion - my report
- Transunion - inquiries still not removed after logging a dispute
- Transunion - credit reporting mortgage | unauthorized charges to my credit card for a monthly subscription
- Trans Union - data theft and wire fraud