Tranquility Alley / Non-delivery of purchased merchandise

IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-630-617-5300

I purchased a Rustic Candle Alter from Tranquility Alley, which they charged my credit card immediately. That was back in July of 2007. I have spoken with someone once who assured me that it was on it's way. Since that time I have never received this item. I have sent numerous emails and telephone calls to the company and none of them have been returned.

Comments

Hh
  6th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company is a fraud!, I ordered a beaded curtain 1 year ago. Have been in contact with the company several times but the just lie!, So no I am $200 poorer.
Ma
  6th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered a Betsey Johnson handbag on 12/7/2007 for a Christmas gift. My credit card was charged on that day. I have left numerous e-mails,phone call messages etc. I still have received no communication fron Tranquility alley, no handbag; I am also $200 poorer. This company is a fraud. We all need to report this company to Better Business Bureau etc.
An
  13th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My card was charged over $700 for a 70 dollar purchase. They said they'd refund but yet to be seen. This company is a fraud and should be put of business.
I've contacted the Il. Attonrey General and suggest others do as well.
Jp
still thieves
Sh
  25th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks God, I decide to investigate on Google this company (Tranquility Alley). I wast almost close to purchase a US$400 Juicy Couture Dog Carrier. I decide to ask them first a couple of questions before I purchase the item. For my surprise after e-mailing them several times plus some phone calls...I NEVER RECEIVE A ANSWER BACK..., I spend a few month trying to talk to them, but nothing ever happen. I realize that something fishy and wrong was going on around that company. I never place my a order, it was very obvious that it was a scam.
Le
  11th of Apr, 2010
They truly are a fraud and scam. As others, I was promptly charged, received no merchandise.
  11th of Nov, 2011
I to have been ripped of by them I don't think the BBC will do anything to stop them. I would like the feds to get involved and give them jail time and copensate all victums of the loss of hard earned cash!