Neoset Canada Complaints & Reviews

Neoset Canada — charged full payment, partial delivery

I ordered a bed in September 2008, was also told 6-8 weeks, my first partial delivery was February 2009, 6...

Mississauga

Neoset Canada — Fraud

Ordered a bet from Neoset in October 2008 and I was told delivery would take place with 3 to 4 weeks. The day...

Neoset Canada — Non-payment of salary

I worked for Neoset Canada for a short while and it was a nightmare. Almost from the getgo I had to deal with...

Neoset Canada — Furniture never delivered

I bought a bed from Neoset Canada on April 2008, and I fully paid for it from the very first day using my...