Trane Heater and Air Conditioner / Sears refusing warranty
I bought a Trane Heating and Air-conditioning unit from your company in March of 2002. At that time I purchased the extra warranty.
The heating unit goes out just about every year, and every year I call Sears and every year they have gave me a hassle about the warranty. The warranty clearly states (Heat Cool and Condenser). The repairmen have come out and repaired the unit several times with no charge, but this time I was informed from the repairman if he came to my house he would have to charge me a fee. I refused the service because I refuse to pay for something that is still under warranty. I have also filed a claim with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation as the warranty directs me to do for arbitration. I tried to send the warranty so you could read it but it was too large. The word for word is:
Contract Number: [protected] Payment method: 89931 Contract expiration: 11/02/2011 Product: Heat Cool and Condenser
Model number: TUD08R9V3JI Service Location: In-Home Purchase Date: 11/02/2001. I would like for you the Sears Company to honor the warranty. I can be reached at email@example.com.
More Trane Heater and Air Conditioner Complaints & Reviews
- Trane - Defective Trane HVAC 
- Trane Company - Fraud
- Trane - inferior product 
- Trane - Trane salesman 
- Trane - It really ain't hard to stop a trane
- Trane - trane xl18
- Trane Air Conditioners - Trane air conditioner extended warranty
- Trane - install/customer service
- Trane Ingersoll Rand - trane xl20i air conditioning system & labor warranty
- Trane - No parts or support for electronic air cleaner