Trailsource.com / useless

1 southern, AZ, US Review updated:

This is useless. Basically just a list of places with trails and almost no other information. For instance, here is the complete text for Gardner Canyon:

COUNTRY: US STATE: Arizona (Printer Version)

REGION: Coronado National Forest TITLE: Gardner Canyon

NOTES: Near Tucson, the Gardner Canyon area has 18 miles of OHV driving. There are numerous side road to checkout, including many difficult ones. This are is very popular with ATV riders. Make sure to stay on numbered roads.

"Near Tucson." How's that for directions? What's to see; why would I go there? Nothing here that I can't get from looking at a map, and I can get a lot more on-line for free. Also, there is no contact information for the company so I can cancel this.

Comments

• Al
      Aug 18, 2009

This isn't quite the experience I had. I found that site to be very useful. I've been a member for years and have taken dozens of good trips using the information provided.

Mar 06, 2011

I agree. It was a useless product. I felt swindled when forced to renew. I can't imagine too many people would renew if not forced. It appears to be a legal swindle. The consumer protection laws have failed us!

• Ka
      Sep 02, 2011

The Better Business Bureau is going to hear from me. I agree, I haven`t been able to use one thing, I thought it was going to
    give me a great riding outing, only to find out all of the info is from out of state. Not one bit useful, but my lawyer is looking
    into this for me.