Tradeline Stores / Unethical behaviour not delivering my products

1 Cairo, Egypt Review updated:

Respected sir/ mam,

My issue is that i have order 3 mobiles from " tradeline stores: 35, gameat el dowale, el arabia street, mohandessin, cairo, egypt. "

Till, afghanistan it shows only 3 products now it came extra 12 products and they are put on hold at " pakistan " by custom officers as per my seller they are asking me to deposit of rs. 60, 000 ( later it was rs.1, 00, 000 ) in " central bank of india " for further process.

My seller is continuously forcing / asking / pressuring me to buy / take all that extra 12 products and pay the extra money for that, which i have never ordered and also i am not interested in buying that extra products ?

He is telling me that it's mistake from the dispatcher, then i told him ask the dispatcher to pay, he replied that the dispatcher refuses it and again he is asking me to pay.

Also, i asked to cancel my order, he replied the order can't be cancel.

Even he is not ready to deliver 3 new products once again.

So many times i have refused to do the payment for all that 12 extra products that i never ordered still he is pressuring me to buy.

It is like a torturing to me and pressure on me to buy all that extra 12 products that i never ordered. I am too much tensed.

Instead of delivering my 3 products, they are mentally torturing me.

Why should i pay for that 12 extra products that i never ordered?

Note - if you need i will show you all the conversation from the day i have deal with him and also with his boss on "whats app",
If needed i will message you the whole conversation on "whatsapp", but for that i need mobile number of yours or someone from yours department.

Please help me out to take out my 3 products which i have ordered at the time of deal.

You can track the status on -
Please track it on - www.Suitcoulog.com
Tracking no/shipment/consignment number is - [protected].

Address of the dealer - tradeline stores: 35, gameat el dowale,
El arabia street, mohandessin, cairo, egypt.

Name - kariman abdelsalam
Whatsapp number - +234 [protected]
Www.Tradelinestores.com

His boss whatsapp number - +234 [protected]

​hope you will look into this matter on priority and help me out.

Desirable solution for me - need my 3 products which i had order at the time of deal or want refund of inr 40000, which i had paid.

Thanks & regards,
Praful shah
[protected]

Tradeline Stores
Tradeline Stores

Pr
Aug 08, 2016

Comments

• Pr
      Aug 08, 2016

I never suggest anyone to buy any thing from them.

• Aj
      Oct 31, 2018

@prafulshah You got you money back, I am also victim of it, what to do, should I file fir

Sep 26, 2016

I was gave money to ur sells manger that person not give the product, first they are agree by one iphone now he is forcing to buy 3 iphone

Sep 26, 2016

How I get my money refund I was alredy spent and he was not agree to give the product or money

Dec 14, 2016

hey guys my self animes i m requested to one and all pls dont buy any product this a fake thing they are take ur money and dont refund also, contact police to catch these ########, ##### persons