Toyo International Group / Product failure & inability to get ahold of the company

1 Darlington, WI, United States Review updated:

Bought a 7ft spiral tree with 300 lights, and the middle of the tree won't light up!!! Pulled all the middle bulbs, no luck, tried evrything, even called Kmart and they said nothing they can do, and I can't even find a way to get a hold of Toyo international, No Phone # that works anyway!!! My tree was only used on year, and supposed to have a two year limited warranty!!!

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Nov, 2010

I bought 24 sets of outdoor LED lighting from Home Depot under the brand name "Home Accents" thinking they would be brighter and last longer than regular lighting. After one season, more thatn 75% of my strands do not work at all, and the ones that do, have more than 50% failure. the bulbs are coroded due to not sealing well. Home Depot sent us back to TOYO international, which appears to to be a company that is unreachable. However the Boxes are preprinted with Home Depot name and address, hence they were packed expressly for Home depot. Youwould think that Home dpot would honor the warranty, but the did not!

30th of Nov, 2010

I only complained, I'm not the company ...people please do not call me...I am not toyo!!!

• Gb
      3rd of Dec, 2013

I also purchased several strings (boxes) of their led lights from Meijers over past couple of years. The product is listed intended for (3) seasonal (years). I called the customer service number (888) 491-8866 and I was told to send the bad strings in (8 of them) and they would fix and return within 10 to 12 weeks. I completely forgot about them, however looking at my receipt from shipment sent by USPS, they were sent 2/12/13 and still not back, nor any response, etc. The address shown with notice in the box is: Toyo International Group, Attn: Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 2164, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716. HOWEVER, the customer service rep who answered the phone when I called told me to send directly to: Toyo International, (sorry can not locate po box #), however was in South El Monte, CA 91733...Delivery was confirmed to them on 2/19/13 and now nothing, no response, etc...