Tower.com / Hasn't sent products ordered August 11, 2008, but has deducted money from credit card

PO Box 1123Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 250 833 1123
For three months now Tower.com has resisted mailing me my ordered movies. After numerous emails, mostly unanswered, some saying they have re-sent order...still nothing. Second plan was to telephone, out of luck there, as their system unexplicably automatically gives you the run-around, ending with that old standby "Mailbox is full".

Google needs to disassociate themselves from this company!
Bo

Comments

Jt
  11th of Feb, 2009
I, too, am waiting for a DVD from Tower.com that was ordered, and paid for, in November 2008. Tower have sent one email in response to my many, claiming that my order must have been lost in transit and that they would send me a replacement. I have heard, nor received, nothing from them since that email was sent in early January. It is unethical and shameful behaviour to take money for products not supplied.
Su
  24th of Mar, 2009
Today is March 24, 2009. I am still waiting on a book that I ordered and paid for on 12/30/2008., which they said shipped. Yet my address is the same as they show. Numerous emails, no responses; or "if you have a problem please click here . . . still no answer. Call and no person, just a run around or a constant busy signal. Does anyone know where their head offices are? I have not been able to find it on the Internet. Is the company a scam and just take people's money in good faith and never deliver. Is there an outrage against this company. If not, there should be? From the rest of these comments, I think there are some angry people and I am one of them. Even a state where it is located would help. Every state has an attorney general and these kinds of reports would stack up, maybe causing the attorney general to take action. -sp-