Total Truck Transport / delivery by truck

United States, Virginia, Herndon
Total Truck Transport
13884 Park Center Rd.
Phone: 703-707-8160
On May 4, 2015 I ordered a Snow blower online through the Home Depot website invoice # 167047. I chose to have it delivered to my home rather than the store. On May 19th the delivery was made by a 24 ft truck, Pro # [protected]. As it turns out the delivery was subcontracted by Estes Express to a second trucking company called Total Truck Transport in Herdon Va ( totaltrucktransport.com) [protected]. The truck did considerable damage to my property ($300) when delivering the snow blower. I contacted Estes at first and they referred me to Total Truck Transport, so I called Duke and explained the problem he told me to get an estimate from a landscaper, send him some pictures and he would had it taken care of. On April 9th I emailed him pictures and the estimate. On April 27th after repeated emails to Duke I called their main office and talked to owner Dan Petrovic and explained the problem once again, he put me in touch with Steve Kimbell and Steve instructed me to send the pictures again along with the estimate which I did. He confirmed he had received them by email and apologized for this not being handled quickly. I have emailed Steve Kimbell to see what is going on with the claim, no answer. I called to follow up and now the secretary is screening my calls to him, and I am being ignored. I am not asking for more than I’m entitled to, this was clear damage done by their driver to my property. I have now paid the landscaper to fix my property, and have NOT been reimbursed as of this date, some 90+ days after the damage. They repeatedly have ignored my calls and emails, I am very disappointed in the unprofessional manner in which this has been handled and would request that it be rectified.
Jun 10, 2015