Toplop / Fake profiles and waste of money

United States Review updated:

OMG. People, don’t waste your time and money on the website www.toplop.com. I filled the form and registered there, but it was real scam. I noticed that almost all profiles were fakes. As well as they wanted to get money for everything. If you wanted to add pics or to view the profile, you needed to pay. Total rip off. Share this info and post comments about your experience on this website.

• TopLop Customer Care's Response, Apr 29, 2019

Dear Sir, Unfortunately, it's not clear what's happened according to your request. But please contact our Client Support and let us know the details of the issue and order we could investigate everything in details.
    Best regards,
    TopLop Team

Sa
Feb 6, 2015

Comments

14th of Sep, 2015

i can agree, i try it and even you get some other information. the girl will always use the site to communicate with you.
    any sweet words are just there that you spend more money to send/recieve letter and you will landing on the moon before you have an free comunication with any girl.

• 99
      6th of Dec, 2018

I met a girl from this Toplop.com in Kiev, she told me she never writes letters her agency write the letters for her.

9th of Apr, 2019

@999And Hello, Thank you for your feedback! We're constantly working all our clients feel safe using our service that is why we investigate each and every case occured. Please contact our Customer Support Service at [protected]@toplop.com and let us know the details of the issue. We will do our best to check everything carefully and provide you with the results.

• Ro
      22nd of Feb, 2019

This site used to allow and encourage exchanging contact information freely. Now, however, it appears that the site has changed their words saying that they have received complaints from the ladies about inappropriate behavior by the men when they have communicated out of the site with the ladies. Now the site does not encourage the ladies to exchange contact information with the men, like before. A man can still exchange contact information with the ladies, but I have noticed that many of the ladies will not reciprocate and so will not exchange their contact information with me. My advice is to be extremely patient with the ladies or avoid using the site.

9th of Apr, 2019

@Robert Knapp Dear Robert, Thanks for sharing your concerns. We want to ensure you that our Policy towards contact info exchange didn't change. Both men and women can share their contacts with each other in case they are interested in a serious relationship and move to the direct communication. We at toplop.com do our best to provide you with necessary assistance. Thus, in case you have any particular issues to be resolved, contact our Customer Service at https://toplop.com/contact.php We are always ready to help!

• Gi
      21st of Apr, 2019
    Toplop - Dating
    aradhya masti club gurudwara paharganj basant road delhi
    India

Company not return money his baylose only send money 4 to 5 lacs received only says send money co. Send return money in your account but co.only says aradhya masti club gurudwara paharganj basant road delhi all money but only show or spend mail I'd 111000.00 my money not send comments. Reputation is very bad

8th of May, 2019