Tophatter / won't refund/package not received

United States Review updated:

I ordered 2 bracelets (both were shipped in same package), and did not receive them. I opened a case with one and explicitly stated that there were 2 items not received - I did not feel it was necessary to open a case on both items and argue them both as it was very clear that they were in the same package (from same Seller as well, and had the same tracking number). I had to fight with Tophatter to get the refund on the one I opened the case with and then they refused to refund my money on the other because I did not open a case on that one. I have NEVER been treated this way by any company I have ever done business with and will do everything I can to ensure other consumers are aware of the poor way in which they handle their clients.

An
May 26, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Jan, 2016

Thanks for letting me know. I had a problem with Grpupon last Christmas 2014 when I bought 2 tablets @ $40 ea & neither worked! They wouldnt replace or refund so it was an $80 lesson not to ever buy a refurbished item. Ppl like me try to give the Grandkids a nice gift but that was awful & they ended up w/a $12 gift each. This yr I just gave them $50 ea & a few cheaper things & it really made their Christmas nice. I'd rather be more personable but only my income & such an awful experience.