Tophatter / I just want my account turned back on!!

Bartlett, IL, United States Review updated:

Please turn my account back on. It's been a while since I used Tophatter & when I tried recently, it told me I had to contact Tophatter to get my account turned back on. I tried your phone # but it wasn't working.

My name is:
Linda Joyce Caughron
5821 Bobbitt Drive
Bartlett, TN 38134
[protected]
Caughron.[protected]@gmail.com

If you could do this for me ASAP, I would appreciate it so very much!!!

Thank you!!!

Li
Jun 16, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Jul 02, 2017

Don't hold your breath sweetheart! They keep canceling my orders, blocking my bids and responding with automated "canned" responses when I complain. Sometimes my credit card suspends my card until I call. They do this when I had too many bids for low dollar amounts within a short period of time. The credit card companies have a security software automatically suspends your card when it appears to be suspicious activity. But they turn it on when I tell them that it was ME making the charges. In the meantime, I'm blocked from bidding on Tophatter for 24 hrs. Now Tophatter is canceling my bids, refunding my money and blocking me for too many cancellations. I've called my credit card companies and they told me my card hadn't been suspended. I swear. I too tried the bogus phone number with no connection to a human being. So I think it's time for me to get off Tophatter and follow the crowd of Buyers, as well as Sellers, that have been screwed over by Tophatter!