Top Sales / Fraud

1 Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:

I ordered an ESPN magazine back on 10/14/09 and as of today 3/10/10 have not received anything. I have also tried to call but the inbox is always full. I did try the email the BBB has on file, we'll see what happens with that. And I also tried the alt # BBB has for them but its disconnected. I almost want to mail, mail, and mail them letters, complaints, pictures whatever it would take to get them to realise I'm serious. I will call my local news channel and let them know also. Thanks for letting me vent. Not to happy.

Comments

• En
      28th of Aug, 2009

Two teenagers representing Top Sales knocked on my door one day selling magazines for the troops. I ordered one magazine for myself and never received it even after 6 months of waiting. Iv left so many messages on their voice mail but not once did they answer or call back but they did charge my account $60. These people are liars and frauds so please DO NOT BUY anything from Top Sales because IT IS a scam!

• We
      29th of Sep, 2009

I had exactly the same problem this summer. Except that it has cost me $98.00. Apparently there have been 81 complaints with the Better Business Bureau in the past 3 years.

• La
      7th of Nov, 2009

There are multiple companies using the name Top Sales.
    If you have had an issue with the company out of Washington call this # ajd jga wmjp.
    I had the same problem got a hold of the right company and was able to switch my subscription
    to a different one. The magazine I originally ordered had gone out of business.

• Lu
      24th of Feb, 2011

Here you guys go. Made this public. I hate that a company like this is operating in my own back yard and doing this to people. Based on reports online, Tracy Turner and Sean Nation have had their hands in alot when it comes to magazine sales. There are direct links to Top Sales and Sean Nation/Tracy Turner to both Veritas Communications and Souther Circulation as well. Based on my research, Tracy Turner (the manager for Top Sales) is actually Tracy Fussell, the owner of Veritas Communications and the wife of Dave Fussell, who has been running this racket under other companies all over the US.

I've made complaints with the Alabama AG as well and have forwarded my findings to them.

• Lu
      24th of Feb, 2011

Here you guys go. Made this public. I hate that a company like this is operating in my own back yard and doing this to people. Based on reports online, Tracy Turner and Sean Nation have had their hands in alot when it comes to magazine sales. There are direct links to Top Sales and Sean Nation/Tracy Turner to both Veritas Communications and Southern Circulation as well. Based on my research, Tracy Turner (the manager for Top Sales) is actually Tracy Fussell, the owner of Veritas Communications and the wife of Dave Fussell, who has been running this racket under other companies all over the US.