Tom Jumper Chevrolet / Liars!

United States Review updated:
They took a down payment from me, called me back and told me the bank needed more money in order to finance. I agreed went in gave more cash money. Only to find out my finance company had no record of the "new" deal. They had financed me at the orignal amount and needed no more money. Now Tom Jumper is still expecting me to come and give them more money. They got more money from me that no one has any record of already, I am not giving them maney just because the salesman wants a higher commision. He told me to rush up there to sign paperwork that the bank had to have by 12:00 that day. The bank has yet to receive a copy of the paper work, and told me they didnt need any more signed copies. then they didnt give me a copy of the emisions test, one had not been done on the car, I had to go back so they could do it for me. then I went to get my tag on the exact 30th day and they hadnt sent the paperwork to the DMV! I had to get another temporay tag from the county in order to keep driving.

Enough said!

More Tom Jumper Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

N  24th of Jun, 2007 by

Tom Jumper Chevrolet - Rip off

I went in to check out a vehicle they had posted on the website with no price listed. They tried to sell me a 2005 Chevy Blazer, 33K miles, with CRANK windows, no kelyless entry, no cruise control or power steering, for $19,500!!! The vehicles generally go for $12-14K. Are they INSANE???
A  5th of Apr, 2008 by
Purchased a 07 corvette from them in October of 07, Worst car buying experience in my life, And that was my eight corvette, 2nd one from them, last one from them. Very dishonest salesman and finance people.
N  1st of Oct, 2008 by
I used to be a salesman and it is important to remember that when you go on any sales lot you are in the company of a den of wolves. There is two ways to get money from you and they are the salesman and the finance dept. They are all in sinc with each other. Do yourself a favor and print the actual price from the internet or take the newspaper with you. Salesmen will do what is called a bump up on the price especially on the used car lot. Car dealers go after weak and uninformed people that have money to spend. Remember you are dealing with professionals that know how to cook the books in there favor.
N  12th of Nov, 2008 by
Here it is 12 NOV 2008. Looking at CNN ... seems Tom Jumper Chevy is closed. They showed a lot full of SUV & Corvette ... CNN said they went there to get a story ... but upon arrival a security guard told CNN they could not park there ... when CNN asked guard why not ... guard said dealersip is closed. Also seems its website is down or ... more likely ... website no longer exists.