[Resolved] Together Networks Limited / to $36 unauthorized payments was taking off my car
There were two unauthorized payments of $36 taking off my American Express card I need my money as soon as possible this is causing hardship for me to pay my bills please get back in touch with me as soon as possible at [protected].
There were two payments of $36 taken off my American Express cards I need my money back on my card I need my moneys
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Together Networks Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018
Could you please send us your complaint using a Contact Us form on the site.
And our managers will be able to contact you back in an hour
Looking forward to your reply
More Together Networks Limited Complaints & Reviews
- CheekyLovers - Hidden charges 
- Together Networks Limited - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Together Networks Limited - unauthorized amex charges 
- Together Networks Limited - unethical behaviour - promise of a refund after sending a large amount of money for alleged processing fees
- [Resolved] Together Networks Limited - dating websites
- [Resolved] Together Networks - I didn't sign up, for this service why am I being charged for it?
- [Resolved] Together Networks - together networks limited togther net
- [Resolved] Together Networks - promised a refund, no refund yet
- [Resolved] Together Networks - continuing charges for product not used
- [Resolved] Together Networks Limited - tricked out of $100.00.