[Resolved] Together Networks Limited / to $36 unauthorized payments was taking off my car

1 Somerset, CA, United States Review updated:

There were two unauthorized payments of $36 taking off my American Express card I need my money as soon as possible this is causing hardship for me to pay my bills please get back in touch with me as soon as possible at [protected].

There were two payments of $36 taken off my American Express cards I need my money back on my card I need my moneys

• Resolution statement

• Together Networks Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Hello!
    Could you please send us your complaint using a Contact Us form on the site.
    And our managers will be able to contact you back in an hour
    Looking forward to your reply
    Regards

Da
Apr 16, 2018

Comments

• To
      1st of May, 2018

Together Networks is a total and complete SCAM!!! They will fraudulently charge you and charge you again for fraudulent profiles of women who are paid to text you!!! These people will surely burn forever in hell!!!