[Resolved] Together Networks Limitedflirt id [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

I had an account with one of you other dating companies a couple of years back, along with a few other companies and my credit card was being hit with a load of scam charges. 3 cards had to be re-issued and the banks tried to recover where possible unfortunately one of the charges was from this company.

As a result of this the company now will not take any payments from me, treating me as a criminal when I was a victim of crime, yes they got hit with a charge back but the company made no attempt to contact me to resolve this, as it was genuine I would of re-instated the credit (made a payment to cover).
All the company did was black my account without any chance of resolving, even going further in not being prepared even to get it resolved now,
Yes high ethics in financial conduct is all very good, but when there is a genuine problem you should be prepared to resolve it.

I would like to get this problem sorted, please advise of how much money was charge-back and I will settle it if you take the block of my account/name

• Resolution statement

• Together Networks Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Hello!
    We will contact you via email regarding your complaint.
    Apologies for the inconveniences.
    Regards