Tobi.comComplete garbage

When I made an order I had no idea Tobi was located in China! I did receive my clothes and was absolutely disgusted with the terrible quality! The clothes are not worth whatever bargain you are getting them for. This website is a real nightmare. I made my order about two months ago and received it only a week ago! The "processing" and the shipping took forever and the worst part was the rubbish quality! The dress I ordered was made of a thin material that seems like the kind of fabric they would use in a typical t-shirt and also it was way too small. I'll never order anything from this site ever again!

An
Mar 09, 2016

Comments

• To
      Mar 09, 2016

Hello Angel,

Thank you for your comment.

We're sorry for the confusion! Tobi is definitely not located in China as our fulfillment center is located in South San Francisco, California, USA. Where all shipment are being shipped from. We apologize if the delivery of your order took two months in reaching to you. Normally, international shipping via standard only takes 2-4 business weeks and for Express, up to 1-2 weeks.

As for the quality, we're sorry if the items did not work out. We continually work towards improvement and we apologize to hear your dissatisfaction with the items you purchased. We try to provide all information to material and size to help how the item fit or feel. If you need any assistance, we have available Customer Care to help in finding the right fit for you. You can send an email via [protected]@tobi.com. Should you decide in giving us another chance, please feel free to reach out to them! :)

Thank you again for your review and shopping at Tobi!