Timeshare Resales / Took my money and never called again

Never gave me a adress, FL, United States Review updated:

These guy are crooks. They contacted me several months ago, I don't know how they got my number. The person "My Agent" told me that i filled out something on the internet. He was very persuasive, told me that they sell timeshares face to face, like the way i bought it. I told him i was unsure and he sent me some information about his company to my email. he kept calling and being pushy. I really needed the money so I finally did it.
After that i spoke to him a couple of times and all i got was excuses. Then he stopped taking my calls and now i have to talk to this really rude customer services ladies. I called my credit card company and tried to get my money back but because i signed a contract that i could barely read (the writing is so small) I could not get my money back.

These people are liars and they will take your money like they stole mine. Don't even listen to what they tell you. I couldn't even get my money back after six months like he promised me.
Ka

Comments

Ca
  15th of Nov, 2008
You should try www.resaleripoffs.com. They helped me get my money back in full from one company and a partial refund on the second. I will never pay upfront again. They get peoples money back from timeshare resale companies, have a complaint forum, and do investigations on shady companies in the timeshare resale industry. Good luck.