Timeshare Resales / Took my money and never called again

1 Never gave me a adress, FL, United States Review updated:

These guy are crooks. They contacted me several months ago, I don't know how they got my number. The person "My Agent" told me that i filled out something on the internet. He was very persuasive, told me that they sell timeshares face to face, like the way i bought it. I told him i was unsure and he sent me some information about his company to my email. he kept calling and being pushy. I really needed the money so I finally did it.
After that i spoke to him a couple of times and all i got was excuses. Then he stopped taking my calls and now i have to talk to this really rude customer services ladies. I called my credit card company and tried to get my money back but because i signed a contract that i could barely read (the writing is so small) I could not get my money back.

These people are liars and they will take your money like they stole mine. Don't even listen to what they tell you. I couldn't even get my money back after six months like he promised me.

Ka

Comments

• Ca
      15th of Nov, 2008

You should try www.resaleripoffs.com. They helped me get my money back in full from one company and a partial refund on the second. I will never pay upfront again. They get peoples money back from timeshare resale companies, have a complaint forum, and do investigations on shady companies in the timeshare resale industry. Good luck.