Timeshare resale / Refund

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407/648-3675

Realty Trade promised to refund my money if my timeshares did not sell in six month. Said they had a high customer base and sold to many international customers.

Ten days prior to the end of the contract I sent a certified letter to Realty Trade and the BBB of Central Florida requesting my credit card be credited in the amount of $495.00.

After call Realty Trade they advised me that I was sent three offers and I did not respond to any of the offers. My spam box was empty and to date I have not received my refund. I am still trying to get my reimbursement.

Will never do business with any timeshare resale company again.

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I also have a timeshare with Realty Trade. My contract started in Oct 08 and to this date 3-23-09 I have not had a single call or e-mail about it. I sent a e-mail to Mark Hershberger sales executive of Ralty Trade and have not had an answer back. They did not answere their 800 # either. I think I have been ripped off with this company also.

Randall Howland

• Jb
      30th of Apr, 2009

Randall and Olga,

The 800 # is useless, as well as Realty Trade. Let me give you a couple of numbers to try and talk to these people. I'm not saying that you will get anywhere with them but at least you will have a human to scream to about the fact that they are not fulfilling their obligations to the contract. My wife and I are currently trying to get our investment back also. Try these numbers...407-648-0575 ext 430 for Mike Holland, ext. 437 for Gina Bienaime. Don't give up the fight.

• In
      26th of Feb, 2010

If your interested in actually seeing what your timeshare is worth, please visit timesharesurvey.net. Are you sick and tired of biting off your emotions and taking some high unrealistic offer, go to this website and recieve your free quote!

• Wa
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I called Timeshare Refund Recovery . I didnt get all my money back from all the companies but Im happy with what they were able to discove. They didn't charge alot of money. So maybe they can help you.

3rd of Nov, 2012

Mark was an independent Sales rep for Realty Trade. Mark was not and is not an officer of the company and thus not responsible for any dispute between a customer and the company. More importantly Realty Trade's agreement never stated any kind of refund of any money to any customer if the timeshare did not sell. The service that was provided was advertising of the customer's timeshare for sale in various outlets. As the customer stated he was given 3 offers and that was the extent of the company's contractual obligation to that customer. The fee that was charged was for advertising for a six month period of time. There was never any guarantee of any sale and that was clearly stated in the agreement. The company did what the company and the customer agreed to, advertised the timeshare for sale.

• Kn
      3rd of Nov, 2012

Steven Groden of BizTeck out of Lake Mary, Fl 32746 is part owner of Realty Trade and watch out for Steven Groden is a a danger to childern.