[Resolved] Timeshare Release Now / Timeshare Cancellation
This man is a fraud with fake contracts and a fake company!!! He is in a concrete room in an office building at 222 St John st. I had to see if the rumors were true for myself. I had then contacts other members of the office building and they also confirmed. I then went to his ridiculous office myself and demanded my money back and all the owner did was swear at me and lie and say he was canceling my timeshare. Dustin Lemelin or better known as Dustin Michaels according is a fake along with his company, contract and website. I also learned he was brought up on charges for cocain procession to make things that much better. My credit score is now ruined, and I am out $3, 000.00 Please someone stop this man from taking people money. He doesn't even take credit cards, he bills invoices through pay pal. http://patch.com/new-hampshire/portsmouth-nh/two-city-residents-arrested-on-drug-and-alcohol-charges http://timesharereleasenow.com/cancel/ Below are two attachments. One is his old business card with his real name, the other his a more recent screenshot of his website with his fake name involved! Please someone help us!! This man continues to take hard earned money from good people!
Timeshare Release Now customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Timeshare Release Now Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Timeshare Release Now - Timeshare 
- [Resolved] Timeshare Release Now - Timeshare Cancellation 
- [Resolved] Timeshare Release Now - We do not recommend anyone doing business with Timeshare Release Now 
- Timeshare Release Now - Competitors and follow through 
- Timeshare Release Now - Unethical Behavior - Stealing Money from 
- Timeshare Release Now - not able to contact anyone has not delivered on contract
- Timeshare Release Now - release from timeshare contracts
- Timeshare Release Now - no one can be reached, scammed? 
- Timeshare Release Now - scam, ripoff, liar
- Timeshare Release Now - timeshare cancellations