[Resolved] Timeshare Release Now / Time share cancellations, prices are exstreamly high,

5 222 Saint John St. Suite 2G , Portland maine USA, United States

He took all are money and did nothing.!!! He was supposed to get us out of are Disney time share contract. We have kids I don't see how someone could go this far. We were already in a financial bind and now we don't know what to do. We have tried to get our money back and he wont give it back or respond to us in any manner!!!. The biggest part of all is that I was hesitant in the first place because he sounded good but seemed like he was very young. The web site is completely different from what they state they provide for service's. Every time I call for some reason I get the same person like his the only person there. I was then doing some research and found out he was a drug dealer and he is just taking peoples money and running the company does not except and he paid the bbb to give him a good name. He charges over $4, 000 to claim get you out of your time share!. I would love five mins in a room with him alone. Makes me sick to have this happen to me!!! Pleases don't be a victim like I was...!

• Resolution statement

Timeshare Release Now customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Sa